Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: SOLD......914-6 Oil Tank OEM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Blueduck
SOLD................................................................................

Thank you sir, and thank you 914World!

Factory OEM 914-6 oil tank

I removed it from my car last month, and at that time it preformed just as it should. That said, I have not pressure tested it (because I didn't feel the need to since it worked flawlessly for me). It is an honest example, which has not been painted or fancied up, because I want the potential buyer to be able to see exactly what he or she is buying (beware of painted ones). All the threads are in good condition for a tight seal.

Price is very reasonable at $775.00. (Einm@l!g.com is selling a used one at $1293.06, for example.) Add $45.00 shipping to the lower 48 states. Sold as is used with no warranty.

Yes, you can buy aftermarket ones, but then you are getting aftermarket quality, and your Porsche becomes less and less authentic. As these cars become more collectable, OEM parts help increase the car's value, especially as buyers become more educated.

Besides, an aftermarket tank will be worth maybe $200-300 in a few years, where this OEM Porsche tank will be worth more than you paid for it.

Thanks for looking!

SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blueduck
SOLD.......

Great part usable as-is for someone doing an authentic 914/6 conversion, or for someone who knows the value of this tank will only increase as time goes on. Let me know. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.