Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Fuchs 14 "Wheels, 5 bolt hubs, BMW Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Catorse
**FUCHS ARE SOLD, Thanks**

2. FRONT AND REAR five lug hubs. Includes two machined rear hubs with 5 lug studs, two rear rotors, and two front rotors that have an extra stud pressed in. Rotors look pretty good. Smoking deal on this.

Price: $300 OBO not including shipping

3. BMW 320i brake calipers for the front (two calipers total). They work, and they are on the car right now. Good shape. Includes stainless braided lines with a coupler that connect to your stock brake lines. Includes an almost new set of brake pads!!! NOTE: WILL ONLY FIT EARLY CAR

Price: $100 OBO, not including shipping.

**ALL SOLD THANKS FOR LOOKING**

I am in So Cal for local pickup. Will ship to the lower 48.
KevinGieg
QUOTE(Catorse @ Oct 24 2015, 09:49 PM) *

**PICTURES UP AS SOON AS THEY GET PULLED OFF THE CAR** In the mean time, you all know what you're looking at.

ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE. Make me an offer, I might even take it.

1. Four Fuchs (genuine) wheels, 14" x 5 1/2" (pretty sure), good condition. No radical curb rash or bends, but these look to be original 912 wheels from the late 60s or early 70s, and thus they need to be refinished. They have nearly BRAND NEW tires on them. some Chinese brand. Consider the tires to be free.

PRICE: $800 OBO, not including shipping.

2. FRONT AND REAR five lug hubs. These are the kind that started life as 4 lug hubs and someone went and machined them to accept another stud. Good shape. Comes with BRAKE ROTORS front and rear to match. I do not want to split the hubs and rotors up.

Price: $300 OBO not including shipping

3. BMW 320i brake calipers for the front (two calipers total). They work, and they are on the car right now. Good shape.

Price: $100 OBO, not including shipping.

I am in So Cal for local pickup. Will ship to the lower 48.

I'm interested in the brake rotors and the calipers could you send me some pictures thanks, Kevin
bdstone914
You should note the year of the car they are being pulled from. Early 70-72 and late 72-76 calipers and rotors are different. They can be swapped if both maychibg rotors and calipers are used. still more differences on the hard lines connecting them.
GLWS
Catorse
Good point Bruce!

Car is a 1970
buck toenges
I would be interested in the fuchs.
Buck
Catorse
If anyone wants better pics of the wheels, message me and include your email address and I will send you them. This board is limited as far as how much I can upload

Thanks
Catorse
Lots of email but no takers. Still for sale!
djway
PM sent on Calipers
mapguy
PM sent on fuchs
Catorse
QUOTE(mapguy @ Oct 27 2015, 12:36 PM) *

PM sent on fuchs

BUMP! Make offers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.