Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats a blog????
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
So what is a blog anyways? I apologize in advance for asking a dumb question.

HIEDI
Joe Bob
WEblog

An online diary
Lyressa Roberts
I have to agree with this question. I keep hearing it, but still don't know what it is...Is it supposed to do something? Is it just a quote under your signature? Is it something about yourself that you post somewhere? What does it do?
Aaron Cox
ok...look at the bottom of my post.

click the blog button (4th from the left). you will see what we are talking about
Lyressa Roberts
So it is like your own personal library about yourself or your interests if someone wants to look...?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Mar 8 2005, 10:12 PM)
So it is like your own personal library about yourself or your interests if someone wants to look...?

did ya click? biggrin.gif

i could write about what i ate for lunch...if i wanted. its just stuff about me and my car.....

cool pics included
Lyressa Roberts
I did...very cool. If I decide to get any interests besides education, I might post some... hehehe. Perhaps I could post some pictures of me sitting at my computer doing homework? blink.gif wacko.gif
swood
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

mellow.gif
VegasRacer
ADMINISTRATION - a request. smile.gif
I think it is a very nice addition to the web site that we now have BLOG's available. Thank you. Is it possible to make it an option, like having a WWW or an AIM link on each members post? You know, have it so each person has to make the choice on their profile page to have a BLOG link. Only the people who chose to create a BLOG would have the button.

I enjoy viewing others peoples BLOGs but it is frustrating when everybody has the link and most of them are empty. I think more people would use them if they could see the potential in some good ones.
McMark
Hmmmm.... I'll add it to the list. Honestly there are other improvements that are more important to me right now. But once all those get done... wink.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Mar 9 2005, 06:19 AM)
Perhaps I could post some pictures of me sitting at my computer doing homework? blink.gif wacko.gif

I remember that image from 2 years ago biggrin.gif
Thought you finished your studies by now?

Kudo's to you for sticking to it. I'm an easy learner, but never could motivate myself to study much laugh.gif
Gint
OK, someone had to say it:

QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts Posted on Mar 8 2005 @ 10:19 PM)
I did...very cool. If I decide to get any interests besides education, I might post some... hehehe. Perhaps I could post some pictures of me sitting at my computer doing homework?

Historically, pictures of attractive ladies have never been taboo on this board. wink.gif

By all means, please!
Bleyseng
Ok, I added some pics of Monique in my blog.
Gary
okay - now I'M being slow. How do you upload pics to a blog? I only see a free text field.
dinomium
go read mine, it is almost as boring as talking to me most times!
736conver
Hey Aaron thats my picture of the red car in your Blog.
.25 for each viewer that looks at it.

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (736conver @ Mar 13 2005, 12:48 PM)
Hey Aaron thats my picture of the red car in your Blog.
.25 for each viewer that looks at it.

BUSTED!!! laugh.gif
Gary
Mmmkay, but how do you add pictures??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.