Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Creamsickle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SteveLE
Purchased for full restoration, but life got in the way,...
Verified LE with COA, and listed in registry, bowlsby.net/914/CanAm/914CanAmRegistry.htm.
VIN 4742915093
Good: minimal - no rust. Car can be driven as-is. Stored in-doors
Bad: Engine swapped out to a 1.8L (not by me) & leaks (slightly), Body rough
Other: aftermarket air conditioning, dash pad, aftermarket carpets,...
More pics available. Overall Condition 4 out of 5
Just wanna be up front with fellow teeners
Asking $6,500
Steve, San Mateo, CA

ajco
Steve,
Sent you a PM.
Jaymann
lol-2.gif
cal914
Pm sent
iwanta914-6
Seems like a steal for a creamy...
Dominic
If the new owner is interested in a 74' 2.0L "GA" engine, shoot me a message as I have recently acquired all of the parts to build it.
2mAn
oh wow! I LOVE creamsicles. Can you send me more pictures?
scraperhand
pm sent
iwanta914-6
I have a feeling this is going to sell for higher than the listed price.
billh1963
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Oct 28 2015, 02:55 PM) *

I have a feeling this is going to sell for higher than the listed price.

Yep...I'm not the only one who has sent a PM. rolleyes.gif

Vapor_locked
Dammit!! Why do I have to be poor, and live 3/4 of the way across the country?!?!?!? Anyway, nice looking car, can't wait to see how this one pans out!
Blue6
This wasn't an auction. Wouldn't the correct thing be to sell it to the first "I'll buy it"?...
mr2by4
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Oct 28 2015, 05:04 PM) *

This wasn't an auction. Wouldn't the correct thing be to sell it to the first "I'll buy it"?...

Only if those words were accompanied by a stack of hundred dollar bills. This is the internet. Anybody can say "I'll take it!" It is up to the buyer to make the call. Now if he accepted an offer and then changed his mind, that would be deceitful.
Creamsicle New Zealand
WOW put it on an auction site. You will be surprised what you get for it. A LOT more than your asking. GLWTS
jor
QUOTE(Creamsicle New Zealand @ Oct 28 2015, 07:20 PM) *

WOW put it on an auction site. You will be surprised what you get for it. A LOT more than your asking. GLWTS

agree.gif
motomoss
QUOTE(SteveLE @ Oct 27 2015, 02:10 PM) *

Purchased for full restoration, but life got in the way,...
Verified LE with COA, and listed in registry, bowlsby.net/914/CanAm/914CanAmRegistry.htm.
VIN 4742915093
Good: minimal - no rust. Car can be driven as-is. Stored in-doors
Bad: Engine swapped out to a 1.8L (not by me) & leaks (slightly), Body rough
Other: aftermarket air conditioning, dash pad, aftermarket carpets,...
More pics available. Overall Condition 4 out of 5
Just wanna be up front with fellow teeners
Asking $6,500
Steve, San Mateo, CA

PM sent
billh1963
So, SteveLE, what's the deal?

You've received PM's from me and others. You were last active a few minutes ago and you haven't posted any updates.

Are you overwhelmed by inquiries? Just fishing to see what kind of interest you would get?

You have several interested parties...let us know the deal. smile.gif
PanelBilly
Put my name on the list of guys who have $ in hand and are ready to buy
914work
popcorn[1].gif
SteveLE
Hi, it's Steve, the creamsickle owner. Got overwhelmed here at work. The car is still available, I am trying to get back to interests in the order in which they responded. Apologies for the delay.

I do need to emphasize, this car is a #4 (by my standards, I do have four other Porsches I concourse and drive), with 5 being close to a parts car.
Upside, no rust, it is a Creamsickle, It does run and stop.

Many of the interests are expecting a steal. I am trying to be very straight forward with perspective buyers.
Sunday is the earliest I am available to show it here in Foster City, CA.
Again, apologies for the delay.
SteveLE
Thank You to all those who showed interest in the Creamsickle. It was SOLD to KKID for over-asking (as everyone expected it would be).

Yes, I could have posted and got more on E-Bay, but I value the 914 World community.
CooltimesJr
sure was a good looking popsicle! (see ebay bumblebee thread) biggrin.gif
kkid
QUOTE(SteveLE @ Nov 10 2015, 04:56 PM) *

Thank You to all those who showed interest in the Creamsickle. It was SOLD to KKID for over-asking (as everyone expected it would be).

Yes, I could have posted and got more on E-Bay, but I value the 914 World community.

piratenanner.gif Click to view attachment piratenanner.gif
malcolm2
love those seats.
era vulgaris
QUOTE(kkid @ Nov 11 2015, 11:20 AM) *

Nice, dude! You've completed the set! beerchug.gif
1973916S
Let see if I am clear on this, asking price was $6500, but was sold for over asking, or in other words it was sold to highest bidder, so that means 914 WORLD is now a Free Auction Site, so sellers don't have to go to Ebay and Pay Ebay Seller Fees. Good to Know
Cuda911
Looked like a nice car. I'm still trying to figure out why seller described it as a 4, with 5 being a parts car.
scotty b
QUOTE(kkid @ Nov 11 2015, 08:20 AM) *

Calendar shot first.gif
kkid
QUOTE(1973916S @ Nov 24 2015, 01:23 AM) *

Let see if I am clear on this, asking price was $6500, but was sold for over asking, or in other words it was sold to highest bidder, so that means 914 WORLD is now a Free Auction Site, so sellers don't have to go to Ebay and Pay Ebay Seller Fees. Good to Know

welcome.png

This world is much hotter than one can imagine.

Get out and enjoy driving-girl.gif !!!

kkid smile.gif

kkid
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Nov 24 2015, 02:55 AM) *

Looked like a nice car. I'm still trying to figure out why seller described it as a 4, with 5 being a parts car.

It sure is a nice driver that needs some love. But after I saw his Bumblebee, I totally understood his rating. It's perfect and looked even magical!!
kkid
QUOTE(scotty b @ Nov 24 2015, 06:21 AM) *

QUOTE(kkid @ Nov 11 2015, 08:20 AM) *

Calendar shot first.gif

Maybe 2017????
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(1973916S @ Nov 24 2015, 03:23 AM) *

av-943.gif

Just so you know, that's how it works in the real world. Money talks!
1973916S

I had no interest in the car, but the 1st person who had interest and said they would pay the asking priced was screwed over.

For people with Integrity it's a no brainer.

If there is a list, It's always been 1st person on the list has the 1st right of refusal, then the seller would go down the list.

And the rules state that:

We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!

An asking price was posted, and someone was screwed, after it was turned into an Auction
It's clear to me the people with no Integrity...finger.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...&hl=Auction

pete000
Wow, someone got a great deal !
Kraftwerk
It looks good, orange and white... I would like to find a green and white one.
Where there any differences with Creamsickle's besides the paint/cosmetics?
Seems like it sold for close to asking..and the sellers price was an "asking" price. Doesn't mean he has to accept less-than the asking price or more or exactly...
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(Kraftwerk @ Dec 1 2015, 12:49 PM) *

It looks good, orange and white... I would like to find a green and white one.
Where there any differences with Creamsickle's besides the paint/cosmetics?

The Green and White, known as the "Grasshopper" isn't actually a factory LE car, more like a tribute. The only factory LEs from the factory are the bumblebee and creamsicle.

From Jeff Bowlsby's site:
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.