Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Carbon Fiber Parts for Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dovsky
Checkout our growing catalog of carbon fiber-based products for our beloved 914 at: www.compositedimensions.com
Click to view attachment

PORSCHE 914 Sun Visor Set:
Sale Price: $349
Click to view attachment

PORSCHE 914 Center Console Assembly:
Sale Price: $499
Click to view attachment

Carbon Fiber F1-style Side Mirrors:
Sale Price: $349 LH or RH, $679 for the set
Click to view attachment

PORSCHE 914 Main Instrument Gauge Bezel:
Sale Price: $149 w/standard hole sizes to fit OEM gauges. Blanks start at $119. Custom hole sizes and patterns are also available.
Click to view attachment

PORSCHE 914 Driver's Side Floor Board:
Sale Price: $199
Click to view attachment

PORSCHE 914 Front Panel for Center Console:
Sale Price: $99 w/standard hole sizes to fit OEM gauges. Blanks start at $89. Custom hole sizes and patterns are also available.
Click to view attachment

PORSCHE 914 Lower Panel for Center Console:
Sale Price: $99
Click to view attachment

Pre-preg Carbon Fiber Sheets:
Prices start at: $17. Sheets are available in multiple sizes and thicknesses to meet any DIY project.
Click to view attachment

Examples of commissioned projects:
Custom center console for Porsche 914 racer (contact us for a quote):
Click to view attachment
Custom Gauge Panel (OEM center console):
Sale Price: $109
Click to view attachment

Our site is full of useful technical information, including answers to FAQ’s, photos, videos and detailed descriptions of all our services and products for sale. Besides the new 914 Carbon Gear line of products, we make bespoke products to meet individual customer requirements. Please check us out at www.compositedimensions.com and don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CompositeDimensions

Additionally, please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. I’ll be happy to answer you and hear your feedback. If you need a special part made from composite material (i.e. carbon fiber, aramid, glass fiber, etc.), please contact me to discuss your specific requirements and how we may be able to serve you.

Sincerely,
Dov
Click to view attachment

Dov Chartarifsky
CEO – Composite Dimensions
Hameyasdim #62
Zichron Ya'akov
30900, Israel
Tel: +972 (0) 50 4047915
dovsky@bezeqint.net
dov@compositedimensions.com
Sedonut
I think there would be a market for a carbon fiber dash and door panels. Price is always a consideration. I'd be interested in a dash. Perhaps you can give an estimate as to cost and gauge interest in a group buy?
dovsky
QUOTE(Sedonut @ Oct 28 2015, 07:33 PM) *

I think there would be a market for a carbon fiber dash and door panels. Price is always a consideration. I'd be interested in a dash. Perhaps you can give an estimate as to cost and gauge interest in a group buy?

Wow! That's a great looking dash. Whoever made it did an excellent job from what I can see in the picture. Thanks for sharing this and for your enquiry.

Yes, cost will be a major consideration mainly because molds will need to be made first using a donor dash in good condition, which most probably it may need to be sacrificed in the process, and those don't come cheap ether.

Unfortunately I have to pass on this one as I think the expected price point (~$1-1.5K rough est.) will not yield enough margin if any after covering all the labor, materials and tooling cost.
Blue6
QUOTE(Sedonut @ Oct 28 2015, 10:33 AM) *

I see you were lucky enough to get one, me too. There was a guy in SoCal that made a limited run of dashes, I paid $850....
racerbvd
Love the mirrors.
dovsky
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Oct 29 2015, 04:38 AM) *

Love the mirrors.

great, they are on sale.
dovsky
QUOTE(Sedonut @ Oct 28 2015, 07:33 PM) *

A far more economical alternative to making a new CF dash will to salvage a cracked dash by "skinning" it with CF. The look and feel will be like the above picture. Net weight will be slightly more, but after all this is more of a cosmetic application. Please let me know if anyone is interested...

Dov
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.