Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally ! a good video review of the 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johannes
With some rare historic crash test footages.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBcT0rpH9_o

johannes
And for those who didn't watched it, an other review of the 914/4 from the same channel published four years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad2qOUUSHTY
EdwardBlume
Nice overview..... thanks for sharing... aktion035.gif
Rocky
Good stuff! smilie_pokal.gif The guy needs a little more shifting touch though.
jor
Thank you for posting this!
7TPorsh
hahaha...sports car for beginners...I love it
GeorgeRud
Nice video, and actually more accurate than many. One might argue that the 914-6 was actually for the expert drivers, not the beginners!
914time
Both videos are great! I wish they would have gone into more detail on which years/engines displacements and HP figures were.
johannes
Also first time in a video they say the design of the 914 is by Heinrich Klie

relentless
@1:48 Since when were the bodies for the 914/6 built in Stuttgart? I have seen shells shipped to have the final engine and suspension components fitted at Stuttgart, but the shells were trucked in from Karmann IIRC.
johannes
QUOTE(relentless @ Oct 31 2015, 12:57 PM) *

@1:48 Since when were the bodies for the 914/6 built in Stuttgart? I have seen shells shipped to have the final engine and suspension components fitted at Stuttgart, but the shells were trucked in from Karmann IIRC.

You are right, all the bodies were built at the Karmann plant. Engine, suspension and steering of 914-6 were added at the Porsche plant.
jmalone
QUOTE(Rocky @ Oct 29 2015, 07:16 AM) *

Good stuff! smilie_pokal.gif The guy needs a little more shifting touch though.

Might still be a tailshifter biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.