Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: French & Italian Show This Sunday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
7TPorsh
This is a great show once a year. Full of Italian and French cars. Lots of cars you don't see very much

It's all day at Woodley Park in the San Fernando Valley, this Sunday Nov. 1.

France & Italy Show
Mike D.
I have been to this show, lots of fun and really interesting cars. I'm going with a friend in his "new to the USA" '77 Citroen 2CV, all 28HP! I hope we're not getting on the freeway. smile.gif

Slight High Jack;
There is also a big VW Show on Nov. 8 - same place. German Legends VW Car Club. There were a couple of 914-6s there last year, should try to get some 4s there.
7TPorsh
There is also a big Bimmer show tomorrow... piratenanner.gif Great venue for a show; lots of shade, themed music and specialty catering trucks.

If you're there Sunday look for me, I 'll be one of the vendors selling stuff...mostly all my Italian and French Hot Wheels and Matchbox.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Montreal914
Might be going with my DD 914 driving.gif

My friends is trying to run his red Fiat Spyder today so he can be there tomorrow...
Maltese Falcon
This is a real niche of a car show, but not to be missed for locals.
Last year Jay Leno arrived in a Hispano Suissa (sp) Click to view attachment
Archie
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Oct 30 2015, 06:42 AM) *

This is a great show once a year. Full of Italian and French cars. Lots of cars you don't see very much

France & Italy Show

We have one too! North Vancouver every Father's Day. Interesting stuff, and more Ferraris than you can shake a stick at, plus some oddball stuff like Simcas and Citroen convertibles.
7TPorsh
QUOTE(Archie @ Nov 4 2015, 05:03 AM) *

QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Oct 30 2015, 06:42 AM) *

France & Italy Show

We have one too! North Vancouver every Father's Day. Interesting stuff, and more Ferraris than you can shake a stick at, plus some oddball stuff like Simcas and Citroen convertibles.

Our show is mostly French cars...lots and lots of Citroen, Renaults, etc. Not as many Ferraris. Most of the Ferrari owners don't show up....I think they think the show is beneath them... hide.gif

Way more old Alfas and Fiats!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.