Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Houston Beer Drinkers.......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlee1967
Houston 914 owners (and those who just want to drink a few beers)

I have a bit of beer left over from a Mardi Gras party and as the wifey is away for the weekend. It is a good time to get some garage projects done. I have a new "H" gear tranny to put in her V8 car and a new "I" gear tranny with Quaife to put in the caged car for Sunday's PCA autocross. It sounds like Saturday morning will be spent smelling like gear oil. I hope to have these projects done by beer-thirty, but if not you can heckle me from above.

Those who want to come by and drink a beer and talk cars are welcomed this Saturday night from 5-9PM March 12th. 8103 Wateka Drive, Houston, 77074

If you get lost call 832-453-8103

Bonus points to those who actually drive a 914 over......Sean, Chad, Johan, and the list could go on......

The beer will be cold...........David Lee
sanman
Ill stop by beerchug.gif
dlee1967
Sean, ask the new owner of the red car to attend if available. He should bring his wants list and might find folks with the parts he needs. DLee
DBCooper
Free beer? You're gonna have folks driving in from Louisiana, New Mexico, 1960, everywhere. I'll try to be there. When do you think all the hard work will be done?
dlee1967
Paul, I don't have that much beer. Work should all be done by 5PM, so you are safe to come anytime after that. 5-9 will be left for repairing the 914s that made it over to my place, but need help to get back home. As I said to Pat Steiger, who might bring his "real six".............I'll have a quart waiting for you. DLee
sanman
done deal david drunk.gif
Bigbohr
QUOTE (dlee1967 @ Mar 9 2005, 04:36 PM)
... 5-9 will be left for repairing the 914s that made it over to my place, but need help to get back home

Be careful or I'll trailer my green monster over there ... monster shell that is
dlee1967
Johan, there is always a place in my garage for your shell, flares, 930 box, block and other spares. Just don't forget the title as well. My bets are that you will be driving a Boxter soon and sell that heap to me. biggrin.gif

DLee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.