Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB air cleaner box for 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
altitude411
Looking for an air filter box for my six. Mine had a carb fire and had a melt down. headbang.gif Interested in even a damaged one that I can use just the bottom half. I don't need the snorkel but I'll take anything... thanks for looking.
sc-dude
hello. Got one I am looking to sell. shoot me an e-mail, I can send pics. otmofo@yahoo.com cheers.
altitude411
e-mail sent...
gereed75
Looking for one also.
altitude411
^^^ dry.gif

I'm still looking...
mepstein
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Nov 2 2015, 08:23 AM) *

Looking for one also.

It's not good form to hijack someone's thread with the same wtb.
gereed75
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 2 2015, 10:45 AM) *

QUOTE(gereed75 @ Nov 2 2015, 08:23 AM) *

Looking for one also.

It's not good form to hijack someone's thread with the same wtb.

Yep. But one post before he had one smile.gif
altitude411
No, I sent a e-mail to someone. Never did I say that I had secured one. The ads don't cost much, so no reason not to run your own. Thanks

* still looking...
gereed75
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Nov 2 2015, 08:36 PM) *

No, I sent a e-mail to someone. Never did I say that I had secured one. The ads don't cost much, so no reason not to run your own. Thanks

* still looking...

Mea f'ing culpa and a free bump
altitude411
icon_bump.gif
rfuerst911sc
I may have a damaged one left over from my 6 conversion. I'll check in the garage tomorrow and get back to you.
mepstein
I have a steel 911 airbox that needs paint (our parts cleaner ate the cheap respray) and a couple clips repaired. $399/bo. Pm me if interested. Mark
altitude411
beerchug.gif I am looking for one of the carb openings to be in good shape. (shown w/red circle.) I could just cut and graft in the piece. Thanks for looking.
altitude411
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 5 2015, 03:16 PM) *

I have a steel 911 airbox that needs paint (our parts cleaner ate the cheap respray) and a couple clips repaired. $399/bo. Pm me if interested. Mark

Mark, I really appreciate the offer. I'd like to see if I can get the needed piece to fix my stock unit. Or find a stock box. I missed Craig's yesterday while at work.

Lavanaut
I've got one of these I would be willing to part with, shoot me a PM If interested.
altitude411
Lavanaut, PM sent
altitude411
dp
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.