Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Stuff fron Engmans back room
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Engman
1. Factory type front Sway reinforcements

The factory put in reinforcements in the wheel well for the front sway bar mounts

$18.00 includes shipping
or
Front sways w/reinforcemnts - $42.00 includes shipping
Engman
2. Since several of you have posted about ripped out front sways - here is a fix - you will have to remove the bracket for the brake line to install.

$44.00 includes shipping.
Engman
3. Last but not least - a new Brushed SS Gas pedal - not a heel toe version - now you can get the complete kit (dead, clutch, brake and regular pedal cover) for $95.00 plus shipping.

Gint
If it had been half of the other guys on this board I would have been leary of opening this thread with that title!

Looks great Mark! Thanks for continueing to produce new products.
seanery
nice stuff Mark...those reinforcement pieces will probably be the ticket on a lot of race cars around here!
Qarl
You can see my blog of a similar one installed!
Hi_Fi_Guy
Very nice!!!
Ira Ramin
Mark,
Those reinforcement plates look nice! Do you have any pictures of them installed?

Ira
Engman
Both my teeners are pretty stock - I do not have pics of the install - verification was done by making a 1-1 paper template and placing it on the 74 for fit. I will have to admit that it took like 3 of them before I had it right.

M
ChrisFoley
QUOTE (Engman @ Mar 9 2005, 07:54 PM)
2. Since several of you have posted about ripped out front sways - here is a fix - you will have to remove the bracket for the brake line to install.

$44.00 includes shipping.

Looks nice, but I think it is severe overkill.
I currently have a 1 1/4" front bar (third upgrade, two years ago) and still no cracks after racing the car every year since '95. If the installation is done right the first time it doesn't take a lot of metal to support the bar. I have nut plates welded on the inside and no other reinforcements btw.
Luke M
Hey, Mark
I've got your m.o. ready to go out.
Now that I saw these plates, I must have a set. So add them to the order also please.
I'll get a $42 m.o. for you. clap.gif
Luke
VegasRacer
Mark - when you first posted about the pedals on another thread, there was some question about them being slippery. Do you have any reports from satisfied customers? Do they grip your shoes or do your feet tend to slide off?

Engman
Due to salt here on the roads, it is snowing right now - 1-2 inches by tomorrow - I have not been able to run mine. I do have some sets out there. We use this hole on lawnmowers to prevent slipping, works well there.

M
seanery
it's kinda hard to tell on the pics, but do the holes excess material go up or down? I mean to the front or back of the pedal? Am I saying that right? confused24.gif
ChrisFix
I looks to me that the picture has the ridges facing up, towards you, which is what I would expect. That provides the friction surface you need to keep from slipping around, like you would find on metal stairways or step bumpers, etc.
Engman
Up of course!

Damn this weather!

M
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Mar 11 2005, 12:06 AM)
Mark - when you first posted about the pedals on another thread, there was some question about them being slippery. Do you have any reports from satisfied customers? Do they grip your shoes or do your feet tend to slide off?

I have a set with the heel toe gas pedal. I did take my car around the block a few time sunday and the pedals felt fine. Good grip, my shoes were not wet, but I think it will be just fine.

Sean, my neighbor's son asked me why I was driving my race car on the street laugh.gif I guess it looks like a race car now with you number sets on it. driving.gif

The pedals installed in my car.
seanery
I got it. I was thinking the edges would be sharp, but they are rolled, so you can drive barefoot if you so desired, huh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.