Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT/iamchappy gathering about to commence
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iamchappy
Rich the alien is about to arrive any minute. the club will be on line with us so you can all poke fun at us and we can respond. Pictures will be sent as we go. beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
iamchappy
A quick couple pictures of the "event"....first one in chappy's garage. Left to right: Clint, Steve, Rick, Dave.
iamchappy
oppppps
Dave-O
Ok, I'm back home...he's a few of the boys at auto edge looking at the F-prepared race car. I though it would be a little further along than it was...but it's showing a lot of potential!
Dave-O
Formerly knowns as the "cockroach"...we'll have to come up with a new name when it is sprayed in SPEED YELLOW!!!!!
rick 918-S
Had a Great time tonight! Chappy had to miss the field trip to Hooters but we had this picture taken for him. You know... to rub in in a little.. happy11.gif

Dave O is in this picture with Steve L, My old Friend Clint and yours truely.

Peace

Too bad our meeting was on a week night. We needed several more hours to share stories and tell lies.. or oh umm well you all know cool_shades.gif assimilate.gif
Dave-O
forgot the pic...
Dave-O
some nice parts going on this one...mmm...koni two way adjustables
rick 918-S
Hey Dave!

Thanks for showing us the Cockroach! clap.gif That bad boy is going to be wicked! driving.gif

I'm Looking forward to this summer.
Dave-O
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Mar 9 2005, 11:42 PM)
Hey Dave!

Thanks for showing us the Cockroach! clap.gif That bad boy is going to be wicked! driving.gif

I'm Looking forward to this summer.

It was my pleasure, I just wish the owner "Rob" would have been there. Nice meeting you all!

David
redshift
smile.gif

Are you guys in the Matrix? I thought it was COLD up there.

M
SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 9 2005, 11:11 PM)
smile.gif

Are you guys in the Matrix? I thought it was COLD up there.

M

Shhhhh! They don't know it! We like to keep it that way cool_shades.gif . He still believes you can turbo a Type IV happy11.gif
nein14-6
Don’t paint the cockroach!!!!! mad.gif That thing is an icon in PCA parade autocross history, well at least mine anyway.
iamchappy
I enjoyed the gathering last night, It was nice meeting Dave and Steve and seeing Rick and Clint again. Your visit helps inspire me to get cracking on the final fab job on the intercooler. We will be driving our cars very soon and will get together again.
rick 918-S
happy11.gif
ottox914
I found the car in TX for the new/current owner, Rob Moss. I told him it had a certain "history", and a very "been there beat you" patina, but he is a concours type (no disrespect intended) and wanted to make the car over in his own image, as well as update the suspension. There is lots of new fiberglass on the way. If he doesn't, I may ask if I can keep the front lid as a reminder of what it was. Motor and trans were fresh at purchase. Oh, and it will be an Emod car, not Fprep as Dave-o noted. Its supposed to be a "suprize" for the rest of the auto cross club, as Rob drove a PCA J-stock 914 last season to get his feet wet again in auto cross. I'm sure he'll be happy to send out/allow more photos/details once the maiden voyage has been completed and his little "shock and awe" un-veiling is done. Should be an interesting season up here...
rick 918-S
ottox914 dude, We missed ya! Well have to see if we can all show up in our 914's at the unvieling of the re-born Cockroach.

Watch him send the 911 guy's home with there tails dragging! happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif

Now that would be sweet! aktion035.gif driving.gif Ba-Bye! w00t.gif
ottox914
Yea, bummer I had to miss the fun, but work got in the way. Again. The un-veiling of the new and (hopefully) improved 'roach is scheduled for may 1 at valleyfair. Bring the 918. I'll be there, as will dave-o, rob, and maybe a couple other '14's as well. Sounds like a party to me!
Qarl
Yes... I DO have some of my parts in a display case.... Chappy wasn't pulling your leg!
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Qarl @ Mar 10 2005, 07:59 PM)
Yes... I DO have some of my parts in a display case.... Chappy wasn't pulling your leg!

Ha Ha "Q"! laugh.gif Your building the one of the sweetest 914's ever! aktion035.gif

We Know you.... cool_shades.gif Just don't forget about us when the " Lil Yellow Tea cup" Shows up. rolleyes.gif

(tea cup, get it? Brit thang happy11.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.