Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Eagle GT (Porsche 914)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mono
WANTED: Eagle GT (dino 246gt replica body) conversion on Porsche 914.

Click to view attachment
Evil914
QUOTE(mono @ Nov 3 2015, 06:11 AM) *

WANTED: Eagle GT (dino 246gt replica body) conversion on Porsche 914.

Click to view attachment

Wow,that's kinda cool! piratenanner.gif
PatW
http://eaglegt.com.

Contact Clay
mono
QUOTE(PatW @ Nov 14 2015, 09:53 PM) *

http://eaglegt.com.

Contact Clay

Known Clay for sometime. Been trying to buy his Eagle GT for years. No sale. But he is trying to locate one for me.
mono
bump
Unobtanium-inc
My dad built one in the 80s, it ended up at AA sometime in the 90s, I last saw it in Decatur, GA looking very rough.
ntlgnt1
http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/321998944980
BK911
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...uper-sport.html

Yea looks really cool.
When I initially read the add I was expecting a 917 laser type monstrosity.
Then I saw the pic.
Wow!
mono
bump
Still in the hunt for an Eagle GT.
David.laRuse
QUOTE(mono @ Dec 30 2020, 02:05 PM) *

bump

I have an 914 Eagle which I might part with, Call or email, David. wendyanddavid@hotmail.com 319-389-5496java script:emoticon(':santa:','smid_44')
mono
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Dec 31 2020, 12:40 PM) *

QUOTE(mono @ Dec 30 2020, 02:05 PM) *

bump

I have an 914 Eagle which I might part with, Call or email, David. wendyanddavid@hotmail.com 319-389-5496java script:emoticon(':santa:','smid_44')

David, email sent.
David.laRuse
I went to take Photos of my Eagle 914 and decided I won't sell it, David.
Asheikh
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Jan 8 2021, 10:49 AM) *

Cool
Hope u can share pics
Unobtanium-inc
I found a pic of my dad's a few years ago.
mono
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Jan 17 2021, 01:40 AM) *

Thanks for sharing the pic! Do you know if it's available? ...Present owner contact info?
mono
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Jan 8 2021, 01:49 PM) *

David, are you sure you won't sell? Can you share your pics, please?
GregAmy
I usually dislike the body kits for the 914s. But if this one is of high quality build, then I'm likely to modofy my general objections.

Would love to see some photos as well.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(mono @ Jan 17 2021, 07:57 AM) *

Thanks for sharing the pic! Do you know if it's available? ...Present owner contact info?

I last saw it on the side of the road for sale in Decatur, GA. It had been hit hard in the rear and was in really bad shape. This was in the early 2000's.

The funny thing was years after my dad sold it has saw it for sale in a parking lot, the owner was telling him how he special ordered the body from Germany, and a bunch of other lies. My dad said nope, the body came from FL. The guy started arguing with him so my dad asked, "Do the hold down's say Samsonite on them?" The guy asked how he knew that? My dad went on to explain that he used the ones off his old luggage rather than the ones Eagle provided. The guy stopped arguing.
mono
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Jan 30 2021, 05:56 PM) *

QUOTE(mono @ Jan 17 2021, 07:57 AM) *

I last saw it on the side of the road for sale in Decatur, GA. It had been hit hard in the rear and was in really bad shape. This was in the early 2000's.

The funny thing was years after my dad sold it has saw it for sale in a parking lot, the owner was telling him how he special ordered the body from Germany, and a bunch of other lies. My dad said nope, the body came from FL. The guy started arguing with him so my dad asked, "Do the hold down's say Samsonite on them?" The guy asked how he knew that? My dad went on to explain that he used the ones off his old luggage rather than the ones Eagle provided. The guy stopped arguing.

That is a FUNNY/COOL story! lol-2.gif
2mAn
Ok, this is seriously cool! I usually dont like kit cars, but that looks great
Towarish
I was in contact with a guy in Austria a couple of years ago. who has/had a 914/6 Eagle and was willing to sell. I don´t know if he still has it.
Write me an email and I can provide his adress.

Click to view attachment
David.laRuse
QUOTE(2mAn @ Feb 9 2021, 07:42 PM) *

Ok, this is seriously cool! I usually dont like kit cars, but that looks great

Click to view attachment This is a Xmas card picture of my 914 Eagle.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
2mAn
QUOTE(Towarish @ Mar 24 2021, 02:12 PM) *

I was in contact with a guy in Austria a couple of years ago. who has/had a 914/6 Eagle and was willing to sell. I don´t know if he still has it.
Write me an email and I can provide his adress.

I cant imagine that would be affordable in any way for a normal person...
David.laRuse
My Boss has re-thought my reluctance to sell my Eagle 914 (246 Dino). I will get some current photos posted in a couple of weeks. David
MCShack
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Apr 13 2021, 08:13 PM) *

My Boss has re-thought my reluctance to sell my Eagle 914 (246 Dino). I will get some current photos posted in a couple of weeks. David

Can't wait to see the pics, not a buyer (unless something unexpected happens to my boss... ar15.gif ), but seriously I am really interested in seeing it. Always wondered where these came from and how much they would cost.
dstudeba
Not sure if the OP is active anymore, but this sure looks like one to me.

Kit on OfferUp

Click to view attachment
David.laRuse
I have acquired a complete 914 Eagle Kit that you could mount on any Porsche 914. I would sell it to you for $10,000 Firm. I live in Iowa, let me know if you are interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.