914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
groot
Check this out....

356 Auction
Flat VW
Clean, one owner, low miles, all service records..... lol2.gif

John
Root_Werks
Basically buying a VIN#? confused24.gif What is amazing is the current bid is almost $1700! And his reserve is still not met yet! ohmy.gif
Joe Bob
And you guys laughed at me when I said I would like to get 15K for Frank....at least mine runs and has seats.... wacko.gif

But take a look...the last two bidders have zero and two feedbacks....sound like shill biddings? Or is it new 356 guys looking to get a car going?

Right....
IronHillRestorations
I guess I shoulda jumped on a '63 roadster bare rusty tub, with all the parts in boxes for $1200
KaptKaos
QUOTE (9146986 @ Mar 10 2005, 08:31 AM)
I guess I shoulda jumped on a '63 roadster bare rusty tub, with all the parts in boxes for $1200

blink.gif

Doh!
Joe Bob
IF the bids are legit....looks like someone is trying to get a title for a rebody with a bunch of parts they have...

To me...this is not much more than some selling a title and a couple of VIN plates....as Captain Crusty pointed out in another thread on this subject...those parts are from different year cars...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.