Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone else find odd stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Schnell944
I found a a bullet in there today.....it was really old and rusty looking....I wonder if the first owner was a porsche driving mobster zorro.gif
Aaron Cox
found a tape of "beverly hills cop" soundtrack, and a blank check, and a comb...and bank statements from 1989
914werke
You mean like a ...used condom!!!? icon8.gif
Yep, not a car I drove mor than once
GWN7
My son found a money clip (no money) with the USMC logo on it in the 71 (Last 2 owners wer both in the corps)
Lawrence
I found some condoms dated "expires 1976" tucked inside the sun visor. That was in 2002. They were crunchy. lol2.gif
Schnell944
no no, not a condom, a real bullet. it was a .22cal fighting19.gif
L8Apex
not a 914, but my friend bought a 2nd generation RX7 turbo II, took the door panels off to install speakers. Found a nice little HAND GUN! It was loaded, so he called the cops and they took care of it. That was strange, and actually scary because the PO probably is looking for it now, and gonna hunt him down. confused24.gif
Dad Roberts
Was with Brad back in Texas when he introduced me to his , since then, best bud Mike Jennings. I was there tradin some 96 mm jugs and pistons for rear discs and calipers. Oh yea.....and checkin out his beeyootiful 66 bug vert project ( that my bro later bought). We were lookin over his parts teeners and found a couple of dead (thankfully) scorpions ohmy.gif . Always had my eyes WIDE open lookin thru Texas wrecking yards.... biggrin.gif .....Dad.... driving.gif
mskala
Seems we had this thread before. One thing I didn't think of
before was on the yellow car I bought in '92, under the
headlight bucket was a strip of negatives of the car being
prepped for paint.
Curvie Roadlover
almost $4.00 in change and a ChicagoTransit Authority subway token.
Hawktel
3 Idaho speeding citations ~98 to ~99 when I bought my Jeep

Proof it was capable of 100 miles an hour was promptly delivered to the PO, and I left with the jeep, and he left to find his son. cool.gif cool.gif
EdwardBlume
I found a Ross Perot button in the drivers side windshield heater vent.
Jeff Bonanno
found a snake skin under the passenger side seat.
Qarl
'70's old-style soda can pop top. About 45 cents in change, a fake gold bracelet, and a couple of funny looking pills.

Speaking of drugs... I once bought a fix-er-upper house that had formerly been used to grow pot. All the closets were lined in aluminum foil and there were literelly hundreds of nails in the wall.

You should see the paraphenalia and odd-looking pills found under the oven.
Schnell944
woah wacko.gif My friend bought a ritzy house that apparantly used to be some big dealer's place and they found crack oin the basement. go figure, but I think I'm gettn a little OT
Dave Cawdrey
QUOTE(kellzey @ Jun 11 2003, 06:32 PM)

Speaking of drugs... I once bought a fix-er-upper house that had formerly been used to grow pot. All the closets were lined in aluminum foil and there were literelly hundreds of nails in the wall.

We'll call this "One for the cause"... or "Took one for the team"... sad2.gif

smoke.gif
Demick
I found 4 or 5 business cards for a psychic. One of the P.O.'s was either a psychic, or was a frequent visitor to one. I should have saved one.

Best place to find stuff is under the headlight buckets. If you haven't looked before, you are almost sure to find something in there - maybe even some of your own stuff if you've owned the car for awhile.

Demick
'74 2.0
Joe Bob
I found a roll of quarters....the owner went to the landromat....or used them as poor man's brass knuckles. blink.gif

Couple of joints......a bag full of Rorer 714 pills.....one of pocket uuummm, fake, ummmm, things, very realistic looking.....this was 914 from Hollyweird....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.