Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars & Coffee Aliso Viejo Sat Nov 7th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
The C&C venue at Town Center in Aliso Bisjo is a great venue with plenty of parking, a Bagels& Brew for coffee and grub, and close to several I73 and I5 off ramps.

Address is 26705 Aliso Creek Road, Aliso Vieho, CA 92656.

Time for the 914s to come out, and there is plenty of eye candy.

See you Saturday.... smile.gif
colingreene
I showed up last week, No 914s!
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(colingreene @ Nov 6 2015, 07:53 AM) *

I showed up last week, No 914s!

Last week Forrest, Lawrence, and I were there....plus an Orange 914.
Tom_T
There's also the Cars-n-Coffee off the 55 at 17th in Tustin, which member here Paul Kramer of Auto Kennel (Costa Mesa) puts on every Saturday morning.

http://enderlecenter.com/

Paul was one of the original CnC founders down off PCH way back when & then the Irvine/Ford/Del Taco jumbo one.

Zov's there is an excellent breakfast & take-out place, plus others.

It's probably a bit closer for you Jim & the North & West & Central OC folks, as well as LA folks.

I want a CnC starting about 9 or 10 am Saturdays, cuz I HATE to get up that early on Saturdays .... my alleged day off, except for the "honey do list" stuff! dry.gif coffee.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
jim_hoyland
Gonna be a top down day in So Cal... smile.gif
jim_hoyland
One of four original Monte Carlo rally -6s........
jim_hoyland
Forrest Haags 2L...

Didn't see the electric 914 until it drove off.....
PlantMan
Couple picks of the last couple weeks at C&C at Aliso Viejo.
Times are good in South OC, as you can tell by some of the cars. Couple member cars here followed by some other nice rides!
jim_hoyland
Who' stone owner of the orange 914 ? Seen it there 2 weeks ago but couldn't locate the owner. Added it to database..... smile.gif
Steve
We were there again today!!
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.