Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: '73 914 CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
DTMLGND
As title states, looking to buy clean driver preferably MY73 2.0 with appearance group.
Stock or tasteful upgrades. Preferred colors, Ravenna Green and Delphi Green.
Bright '70's colors also considered.

Thanks!
smile.gif Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
You might also try hanging out at some of the Central Coast & Santa Barbara &/or GEM/Bakersfield PCA events, & asking around for any members who may want to sell theirs. Same if you travel to Bay Area &/or SoCal.

Sometimes the PCA Concours events turns up one or two looking to sell, but Central Coast hasn't had a Concours for a couple of years now, so you'd have to ravel to another Region (chapter), or to the entire Zone 8 Concours & Annual Banquet in January (IIRC it's in Thousand Oaks or Warner Ranch north of LA this time).

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
DTMLGND
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Nov 6 2015, 11:33 AM) *

You might also try hanging out at some of the Central Coast & Santa Barbara &/or GEM/Bakersfield PCA events, & asking around for any members who may want to sell theirs. Same if you travel to Bay Area &/or SoCal.

Sometimes the PCA Concours events turns up one or two looking to sell, but Central Coast hasn't had a Concours for a couple of years now, so you'd have to ravel to another Region (chapter), or to the entire Zone 8 Concours & Annual Banquet in January (IIRC it's in Thousand Oaks or Warner Ranch north of LA this time).

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Thanks Tom! Will look for events in the area. Not currently a PCA member, but might be time to join again. It's been a while. I frequent the Bay a lot more than SAC and occasionally SoCal. I'll be in SoCal(Long Beach area) next month 17-20th, maybe something's going on then.

Best,
Paul
DTMLGND
No longer looking. Found an alternative DD, a distant relative from Germany from same era...namely a '73 BMW 2002. Thanks for your help. Now I will rest my 964 from daily duties biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.