Andy
Mockmaw
That is quite a tailpipe.
elmonte
Have to put a red flag on that super trap if
it is going to be run on the street biggrin.gif
Lawrence
That exhaust is... over-compensation? lol3.gif

Do you have to put a red flag on it when you drive on public roads?

//edit// Someone beat me to it. smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Mueller
Rims look good on the car...the flares don't quite do it for some reason...other than that....NEAT !!!!

I hope your kids know not to stand on the tailpipe
Joe Bob
Gonna put a 90 on the pipe....my muffler guy says that any mods will need a complete rebuild.....

SO.....any have some 411 heat exchangers and some cash? They can have these neat stainless steel headers in trade....
nomore4
I like it!! What color combo are you going with?? Thanks for sharing the pics.

joe
Jeroen
it looks like it smoking a cigar biggrin.gif

other than that... COOL!

cheers,

Jeroen
Qarl
Don't poke your eye out with that thing!
Hawktel
Mike is that the ride you put that electric fan setup TIV in? It kind of looks like it.

The wheels don't look right to me through the small pict. You going to stuff something bigger under there?

Thats a....... sporty... muffler you got going there.

Ed Hawktel
cha914
Wheels and fenders look great! But Andy is right, get some spacers in there to fill those things out...

I have always liked the looks of a wide body 356...

why not just go for the 912/bug tangerine setup for the exhaust?
I mean, you have already spent *this* much, might as well get the exhaust right calvin.gif

Keep em coming...

Tony
Joe Bob
OK.....cleaned up pics with cheesey bumpers and close up of the motor.....IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
seanery
what tranny are you using?
Joe Bob
Stock 356 four speed.
PorschePony
Some how the expression "Is that a muffler in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me..." comes to mind!

Nice cooling system, you must have had good advice....
krk
MikeZ,

This project rocks. Thx for sharing the pics. In particular, the engine pics look very cool (as well as rotting any 356 CW w/no sense of humor). The dual fan setup has to just kick ass on both sides of that fence. I didn't see anyone ask about final color of the car?

I look forward to performance measurments once all parts are engaged.

Thx again!

kim.
rhodyguy
no one seems to have commented on the "subtle" 914 emblem on the rear. have you posted the pics on a 356 board? the hounds of hell will be exposing their fangs after seeing this. cool, cool car.

kevin
Joe Bob
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 12 2003, 04:15 AM)
no one seems to have commented on the "subtle" 914 emblem on the rear. have you posted the pics on a 356 board? the hounds of hell will be exposing their fangs after seeing this. cool, cool car.

kevin

Geez, no one noticed until you.....even the guys on the little winky board.....

I don't really plan on painting it..... blink.gif
rhodyguy
i wasn't implying you should, i think it's perfect, esp flag waving red. when some cw person starts taking you to task for "ruining" your car tell them you only wish it could do this finger.gif or this pissoff.gif .

kevin
Anton
I think tail pipe and avatar would make a steamy couple. wink.gif

Anyway, this is one mean looking car; respect clap56.gif
rhodyguy
the new smiley's are great. i wish i could get one of these on a sticker pissoff.gif and put it on a little bracket that i could attach to the rear bumper.

kevin
Russ K
I dont exactly know why.. but i love those historic plates on that thing. It just screams finger.gif ....my historic vehicle can kick your historic vehicle's ass!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.