Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts are ordered!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Called rennspeed and ordered the rear bumper for the whitesootobeyellow car and the new rear quarter panels with flares for Joe's V8 car. The rear quarters come with the sail panel and everything. That should make for a nice clean install. Once those parts are installed he will be getting the black car painted and it should be very nice. I only need one more thing for mine. I am looking for an LE spoiler, does anyone have one they dont need? I used to have a couple of them but gave them to someone else when I started building the Chalon since they wont fit on it. Now I need one for the other car. Go figure. dry.gif
Andyrew
How much was the rear bumper?

I want to get one....

Thanks
skline
The last time I bought one from the same guy it was $150.00 each for the front stock fiberglass and rear 916 bumper. They went up and are now $200.00. The fit was not as bad as some others I have tried. A litle filing here and there and it bolted right on. The cool thing is he is only about 35 minutes north of here. I can pick the parts up and save on shipping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.