Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Sabbath is a ROLLER!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
smilie_pokal.gif

Hard work and dedication has given up its fruits. Whew! Now on to REALLY finishing it!
jwalters
smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif
jwalters
jwalters
redshift
HAHA!

HIGH ROLLER!

Did I win, JP?

M
jwalters
Sorry the pics are soooo dark--I was pressed to get this done before dark--and I just could not wait to post! beer.gif
redshift
Go man! I am not going to stand in the way... hard work brings pride, and there you go!

Looks great! (if not a lil altitudinal) smile.gif

M
Dave-O
Looks good! You must really be busting it to make all this progress! smash.gif I like the color of the cookies

David
jwalters
Come on man--the only weight on it is one stripped door! ...And a few tools--wait till I get the rest of it together--she will sit firm.... biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
that looks great smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif lets see some daylight pics..... biggrin.gif
jwalters
QUOTE (Dave-O @ Mar 10 2005, 07:18 PM)
Looks good! You must really be busting it to make all this progress! smash.gif I like the color of the cookies

David

biggrin.gif Thanks! My wheel finisher / fixer firmly suggested it---glad I did, cause in person the pics do not tell the whole story--A mexican?? in a yard work truck stopped and actually said ;" Nice 914 Porsche! " huh.gif ohmy.gif cool.gif laugh.gif

I have logged 345 hours total in it since Dec 22nd. While working my full time with the coast guard! It is tiring, almost caved in a few times, but now there is no stopping me!!!!!!! I don't get much sleep.... wacko.gif beer.gif
scotty b
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 10 2005, 04:15 PM)
Go man! I am not going to stand in the way... hard work brings pride, and there you go!

M

Come on Miles give him a break. He's got to be able to navigate the flood waters down there! laugh.gif Don't forget about all the palm fronds that end up in the road every fall.
jwalters
QUOTE (pete-stevers @ Mar 10 2005, 07:22 PM)
that looks great smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif lets see some daylight pics..... biggrin.gif

wink.gif You got it--Saturday--

Tomorrow I am going after work to help out martinf with his--Come to find out he is retired airforce and is getting a job at the control tower at my airfield!!!!! Talk about small world eh??
jwalters
QUOTE (scotty b @ Mar 10 2005, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 10 2005, 04:15 PM)

M

Come on Miles give him a break. He's got to be able to navigate the flood waters down there! laugh.gif Don't forget about all the palm fronds that end up in the road every fall.

agree.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
rick 918-S
Looking Good! clap.gif
redshift
Just today, I was running over a piece of cement block @ 70 that fell off a truck ahead of me, and was missed by the guy in front of me, and I was thinkin'...

"Damn, I wish I had some air about NOWWWWWWWW!"...

smile.gif

M
jwalters
Did u damage anything???
scotty b
Did Miles damage anything? laugh.gif That's a rhetorical ? right? He was born damaged laugh.gif
Then again maybe WE were born damaged and Miles is the normal one wacko.gif
redshift
Oh yes... always, but it was already screwed up, so hoogibbaschidt.

I wish I had been in Phucktu, or whatever, and me and 'Das Boot' U-914 had been on the beach when the tsunami hit... and I had held on to a tree for 8 hours... and some beach combers in Atlantic City had found his rusty shell... like 12 weeks later.

I steal most of my stories, and adapt them to the teener life..

M
jwalters
FAHHHHREEEEECK! laugh.gif
bondo
QUOTE (jwalters @ Mar 10 2005, 05:24 PM)

biggrin.gif Thanks! My wheel finisher / fixer firmly suggested it---glad I did, cause in person the pics do not tell the whole story--A mexican?? in a yard work truck stopped and actually said ;" Nice 914 Porsche! " huh.gif ohmy.gif cool.gif laugh.gif

Sweet! What color ARE the cookies? I'm working on polishing mine.. slow process!
Gint
Looks... black.

Can't wait to see daylight pics!
scotty b
Slate grey. I looked into a smoked chrome powder coat for my C2 turbo's. Give a dark polished look.Pretty cool. I think it may be what is referd to as Hyper black
Joe Bob
Howz this....

Joe Bob
More....

Joe Bob
One more....

jwalters
QUOTE (bondo @ Mar 10 2005, 08:09 PM)
QUOTE (jwalters @ Mar 10 2005, 05:24 PM)

biggrin.gif  Thanks! My wheel finisher / fixer firmly suggested it---glad I did, cause in person the pics do not tell the whole story--A mexican?? in a yard work truck stopped and actually said ;" Nice 914 Porsche! "  :huh:  :o  B)  :lol:

Sweet! What color ARE the cookies? I'm working on polishing mine.. slow process!

biggrin.gif Cookis are charcoal grey--yes the car is black--but that is just the base coat--gonna wet sand it down and finish it off with river slate black--almost like a flat, but not quite and the hue is slightly more grey as well---gonna set off the rims and tie it all together--kinda like the rug in " the dudes " house... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.