Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T-minus 24 hours and counting...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
It's coming.....

cool.gif

driving.gif
VegasRacer
For a yellow car is seems kinda slow getting there. wink.gif
Qarl
Picked up in NJ today.... driver called from Maryland... he's staying overnight somewhere and should be here tomorrow evening...

No sleep tonight... no work tomorrow....

Ugh!

Mueller
QUOTE (Qarl @ Mar 10 2005, 06:44 PM)
Picked up in NJ today.... driver called from Maryland... he's staying overnight somewhere and should be here tomorrow evening...

No sleep tonight... no work tomorrow....

Ugh!

I hope you documented the miles smile.gif

Qarl
Hopefully not too many miles from the lot to the covered transport.

I know they DID take it to their other dealership for storage and prep.

I feel like Flounder from Animal House!
Jeroen
Post pics first, then go drive it biggrin.gif
Joe Ricard
TO bad you didn't get to drive it home last month. would have been a great way to break in the motor.
Hey drive it to my house and back that will do it. driving.gif We have an Autocross the 20th in New Orleans Yea that will do it. boldblue.gif
iamchappy
Qarl as part of a scientific test, could you measure the length of your penis before and after the car arrives just so we can have scientific proof if your penis shrinks.
Then over the course of the year give us an update if it actually shrinks to nothing but a hole. ohmy.gif
machina
QUOTE (Qarl @ Mar 10 2005, 08:20 PM)
It's coming.....

cool.gif

driving.gif

already saw a couple shops that specialize in go-fast parts for the lotus. Have you seen them?
Qarl
Chappy...

What happens if I have a tiny penis to begin with?

ohmy.gif

Synthesis...

There are a couple of people with Turbo Kits going now...

Forcefed has a turbo kit with about 7 lbs of boost that ads 80 HP and 60 ft.lb of torque... smile.gif

Monkey Wrench Racing is doing their first install.

A Swiss company has a supercharger kit....

All look promising.

The car already weights 1935 lbs to begin with... One company is offering a complete carbon fiber body kit that reduce the weight by 85 lbs (not bad considering the body is already made of fiberglass).

iamchappy
Have you noticed any pre-arrival shrinkage? w00t.gif
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (iamchappy @ Mar 11 2005, 05:11 AM)
Qarl as part of a scientific test, could you measure the length of your penis before and after the car arrives just so we can have scientific proof if your penis shrinks.
Then over the course of the year give us an update if it actually shrinks to nothing but a hole. ohmy.gif

Interesting. Now he can be asked: "What's that?" with his clothes on! ...................... The Cap'n
iamchappy
I think this car penis thing is sort of like the Pinnochio nose thing in reverse. Everytime you take the car for a drive it may start shrinking.
larryp
Every time you think about the car it starts shrinking.
seanery
chairfall.gif
iamchappy
I guess sometimes in life there are trade offs, It might take some getting used too having to pee out of just a tiny recessed hole, but girls do it. And forget about sex, but just think about how much fun that cars gonna be.
I think sex is overrated anyhow. dry.gif
AZ914
Ok, its "tomorrow evening" in FL.. where are the pics?! clap.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
seanery
didja get it? huh? huh? did it show up yet? where is it? I wanna see it!
Where is it? when's it coming? did it show up yet? huh? huh?
rick 918-S
QUOTE (AZ914 @ Mar 11 2005, 02:19 PM)
Ok, its "tomorrow evening" in FL.. where are the pics?! clap.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I'm not sure I want to see photos of the alledged shrinking.... cool_shades.gif screwy.gif
Qarl
We have a hold on the countdown... due to transporter difficulties. We're gonna hold for 15 hours...

ETA 9:00-10:00 am Saturday...

ugh!
iamchappy
The shrinkage got out of control, Qarl shrunk. Now he is no taller than a thumb dick and he will never be able to drive anything but a HotWheel car. happy11.gif
iamchappy
Qarl wont exist by morning at least not to the naked eye.
Jeroen
QUOTE (Qarl @ Mar 12 2005, 12:20 AM)
We have a hold on the countdown... due to transporter difficulties. We're gonna hold for 15 hours...

ETA 9:00-10:00 am Saturday...

ugh!

man... what a pain in the... penis laugh.gif
Qarl
It only took 6 hours....

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=27062

Got the car at 9:15 am.... by 3:15... no more penis....

blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.