Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Free Free Monza exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
G e o r g e
I have 1 monza exhaust system, it has surface rust but looks to be solid and have some life left, so if your in southern california and need a cheap exhaust replacement come and get it.
Sea Dragon 914
Is it for a 2.0? Where are you located? I'm coming to SoCal tomorrow and will be in Pasadena, Riverside and Temecula over the next few days.

Thanks, Richard

QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Nov 11 2015, 02:29 PM) *

I have 1 monza exhaust system, it has surface rust but looks to be solid and have some life left, so if your in southern california and need a cheap exhaust replacement come and get it.

G e o r g e
QUOTE(Sea Dragon 914 @ Nov 11 2015, 05:43 PM) *

Is it for a 2.0? Where are you located? I'm coming to SoCal tomorrow and will be in Pasadena, Riverside and Temecula over the next few days.

Thanks, Richard

it was pulled of a 73 with a 2ltr. It is in anaheim.
Sea Dragon 914
How does your schedule on Friday and Saturday look? I think I'll be heading from Pasadena to Riverside on Friday or Saturday. I have to be in Temecula Saturday afternoon and Sunday I'm driving back to NorCal.

QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Nov 11 2015, 06:02 PM) *

Thanks, Richard

Sea Dragon 914
How does your schedule on Friday and Saturday look? I think I'll be heading from Pasadena to Riverside on Friday or Saturday. I have to be in Temecula Saturday afternoon and Sunday I'm driving back to NorCal.

QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Nov 11 2015, 06:02 PM) *

Thanks, Richard

G e o r g e
PM sent.

consider it yours
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.