Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: May be out of 914's for a while
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
May have a Deal (multiple offers) for my Race Car (going to Europe) even though I will have Flyers up this Weekend at the Classic 24.

I won't be gone, and ....................

Click to view attachment
billh1963
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 12 2015, 12:09 AM) *

May have a Deal (multiple offers) for my Race Car (going to Europe) even though I will have Flyers up this Weekend at the Classic 24.

Click to view attachment

That just frees up more money for another 914!
EdwardBlume
Staying on the site though right?
carr914
QUOTE(RobW @ Nov 12 2015, 07:59 AM) *

You don't think you can get rid of me that easy, do ya?
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 16 2015, 04:05 AM) *

Just hoping all is well... smile.gif
Dave_Darling
But we all know that, at some point, the steel-roof car will convince you to buy it yet again! wink.gif

--DD
naro914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 16 2015, 07:05 AM) *

We could only hope...

lol-2.gif

beerchug.gif
JRust
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 11 2015, 09:09 PM) *

Wait WHAT?

Do you mean to tell me you only have one 914 right now? I only have one right now too. That has to be a first happy11.gif
carr914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Nov 12 2015, 07:54 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 12 2015, 12:09 AM) *

Click to view attachment

That just frees up more money for another 914!

QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 16 2015, 03:57 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 11 2015, 09:09 PM) *

Wait WHAT?

Do you mean to tell me you only have one 914 right now? I only have one right now too. That has to be a first happy11.gif

Yes, I've been down to one, But I have a Crazy Plan! happy11.gif

As some of you know, I've gone through more Medical BS this than ever before. Nothing that is going to kill me, but the Financial situation has been strained and don't get me started about my work situation ( I work for a AH)

This has forced me to do some self-evaluation and part of that is stepping out of Racing! It has been my Passion forever and I can still be a Fan. I just don't have the desire or the financial means to do it as I want.

The Guy that wanted to buy my Car communication is poor at best. I have an offer on my Race Engine that I will probably take. That leaves me the most Pristine Race Chassis in the 914 Universe.

What I'm thinking about doing is;

"Betsy" is still at the guy's shop who I sold it to and he owes me "Work Trade" towards it. Which means I can get it back at No Upcharge. I can take the 5 Lug off the Race Car, put it on "Betsy" - I hate that name, I think I'll rename her "Bitchy".

Then sell the Race Chassis

Am I Nuckin Futs?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.