Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Alive!!!!!!!!!!!&
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xitspd
New engine started without any problems. Idles well with a little cam lope. Revs easy and sounds strong! Tomorrow we fine tune and sync the 50 mm Webers. So far I am very impressed with Electromotive and PMO. Now the race begins to WCC. ohmy.gif
North Bay 914
Did you get your GT Gas cap today?
xitspd
QUOTE (North Bay 914 @ Mar 10 2005, 07:34 PM)
Did you get your GT Gas cap today?

Not today. Perhaps tomorrow. I am looking forward to receiving it and cutting a hole in my newly painted 5five5 composite hood.

Thanks Martin......

Hope to meet you at WCC
Howard
There goes TTOD!
Qarl
Excuse me while I go clean up the mess on my keyboard....

Beautful... the 50mm webers and the 3.6 while be awesome...

What cams did you put in her?

North Bay 914
QUOTE (xitspd @ Mar 10 2005, 07:39 PM)

Hope to meet you at WCC

Same here Dan. I will try and make it, at least one or two days. Can anyone here find me employment NOT in aviation?
xitspd
QUOTE (Qarl @ Mar 10 2005, 07:44 PM)
Excuse me while I go clean up the mess on my keyboard....

Beautful... the 50mm webers and the 3.6 while be awesome...

What cams did you put in her?

Web Cams. They have a 3.6 Euro Grind that works well with the 50's. I will know better in two weeks when I take the car to Idylwild. A little hillclimb is good for the soul! Thank you Qarl....
drew365
Web Cams. They have a 3.6 Euro Grind that works well with the 50's. I will know better in two weeks when I take the car to Idylwild. A little hillclimb is good for the soul!

And what hillclimb is this? Please do tell. I miss Virginia City HC.
xitspd
QUOTE (drew365 @ Mar 10 2005, 08:13 PM)
Web Cams. They have a 3.6 Euro Grind that works well with the 50's. I will know better in two weeks when I take the car to Idylwild. A little hillclimb is good for the soul!

And what hillclimb is this? Please do tell. I miss Virginia City HC.

Andy, I live in the foothills of Idylwild/Mount San Jacinto. Mount San Jacinto is about 10804 ft above sea level with excellent twisties on the way up. I always wanted to do the VC Hillclimb. I envy you for doing so. If you hear of another hillclimb opportunity you want to do, let me know.
xitspd
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 10 2005, 07:42 PM)
There goes TTOD!

Howard,

I have a lot to learn. unsure.gif What is a TTOD?
rick 918-S
Wicked! monkeydance.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Mar 10 2005, 08:41 PM)
Wicked! monkeydance.gif

Rick,

From you that is a real compliment..... I am looking forward to seeing your 918-S. Did you ever have the car at Willow Springs?
Joe Bob
And people say "I'M" nuts.....

Gonna bring that to the WCC?
Howard
Top Time of Day!

Wish my bottom looked that good. Hell, wish her bottom looked that good biggrin.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 10 2005, 09:08 PM)
Top Time of Day!

Wish my bottom looked that good. Hell, wish her bottom looked that good biggrin.gif

Thanks Howard and Good Night!
xitspd
QUOTE (mikez @ Mar 10 2005, 08:54 PM)
And people say "I'M" nuts.....

Gonna bring that to the WCC?

Yes Sir! That's the plan. I think we are all over the top....... I look forward to a cold one with you Mike beerchug.gif
aircooledboy
OMG!!!!!!!!!! drooley.gif

What the hell is that. w00t.gif I know it darn sure can't be a 914. I've spent 100's of hours laying under dozens of 914s, and NONE of them looked anything like THAT!!!!! pray.gif

I think I'm gonna faint. . . . beerchug.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (aircooledboy @ Mar 11 2005, 01:45 PM)
OMG!!!!!!!!!! drooley.gif

What the hell is that. w00t.gif I know it darn sure can't be a 914. I've spent 100's of hours laying under dozens of 914s, and NONE of them looked anything like THAT!!!!! pray.gif

I think I'm gonna faint. . . . beerchug.gif

I wish I could take all the credit, but Steve Aven did most of the work. However, I did work very hard to get the money to give to Steve! Thanks beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.