Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buy all your parts here!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wrpspddrvr
They have everything you need! http://www.kalecoauto.com/

Cole monkeydance.gif
ThinAir
Unfortunately, I know people who actually need the stuff that this company offers! screwy.gif
scotty b
Cross drilled brake lines!Thats good stuff chairfall.gif chairfall.gif -Cross Drilled Brake Lines-
Want improved braking? Why just cross drill those rotors? Introducing KaleCo cross drilled brake lines! Improved airflow through lines provides superior brake cooling. Brake fluid is exposed to cool moving air, almost instantly reducing heat, and providing shorter stopping distances! All lines are made of quality latex. Brake lines come in: Black, Yellow, Red, or Blue. Please specify color when ordering!! Warning!! You must replace ALL brake lines at once as to prevent mismatched pressure feedbacks! You may mix colors.
Rhodes71/914
I'm gonna get the Air Filter bypass kit, I could use another 15hp. Oh and so I don't have to change my oil as much I also get the Motor block oil bypass kit laugh.gif
Elliot_Cannon
OK OK This is a joke right? Yeah, I knew that!
cheers, Elliot
Joe Bob
Pssst...Elliot is a PILOT...ya gotta teel heem da joke....S L O W L Y.....

biggrin.gif

Love ya....
SpecialK
I gotta have that lowering kit! slap.gif
Mike D.
w00t.gif laugh.gif
did you check out the "forum"?

I like the "O" pipe exhaust for maximum back pressure... cool.gif
skline
Somebody loan me the money for the piston return springs, I want to see if they will work on my SBC. laugh.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (mikez @ Mar 10 2005, 10:03 PM)
Pssst...Elliot is a PILOT...ya gotta teel heem da joke....S L O W L Y.....

biggrin.gif

Love ya....

Thirty years ago I culd not evn spel pilet. Now I are wun.
Elliot
skline
Elliot, Are you coming down for SuperMex tomorrow? Come by here around 6 or so and we can all drive over together.
seanery
I like the Motor Block Oil Bypass Kit! w00t.gif
rhodyguy
too funny. red headlights!!! chairfall.gif

k
Qarl
Wow! They even have muffler bearings... those are getting hard to find, unless you come across a NOS set on e-bay!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.