Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Brad Anders !!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
It's about time wink.gif

His site is a must read for anyone running stock injection...heck, even for us FI conversion freaks his site has great info that helps us as well.

More info on the D-jet than Porsche even knows about
ThinAir
Did we forget to invite him? huh.gif He's definitely a welcome addition! pray.gif

Besides his FI expertise, he's a fellow Arizonan and we can always use more of them! cool.gif
Brad Roberts
I sent him an email several months ago about putting his content on this site .... he knew about it.. but probably didnt realize it was this big this quick.

B
Bleyseng
OK, who was and when did we go over 800 members?? I see Brad Anders is 805!
Welcome Brad Anders! Glad you are here, now someone else can answer all the Djet questions.

smilie_wirdgut.gif

Geoff
MarkV
QUOTE(ErnieDV @ Jun 11 2003, 03:13 PM)

Besides his FI expertise, he's a fellow Arizonan and we can always use more of them! cool.gif

Hey there are a few of us Arizonans cool_shades.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Welcome Brad. Thanks for your terrific site. It has helped me more times than I could count.
pbanders
Thanks, took me a while to get here, I participate in a LOT of forums, it's hard to keep up with all of the opportunities out there.

Glad to hear people find my D-Jet site helpful. You wouldn't believe the number of emails I get from Benz, Citroen, Volvo, Jag, and other marque owners who have cars with D-Jet who also use the site. Too bad I've never been successful in getting anyone at Bosch to give us more of the inside scoop.

As for DD's car, I'm serious, you Bay Area guys need to get that beast on the road again. I'm in favor of the all-out assault approach - Brad Roberts showing up at DD's house at 6 AM with a flatbed, hauling the beast (and DD) to Brad's shop, where DD finds the entire Bay Area 914 community standing there with wrenches in hand - a scene of holy terror! Film the whole event as a documentary for SpeedChannel's garage shows.

Brad Anders
914werke
Brad your gonna fit right in Here! aktion035.gif

Welcome
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(pbanders @ Jun 12 2003, 07:25 AM)

As for DD's car, I'm serious, you Bay Area guys need to get that beast on the road again. I'm in favor of the all-out assault approach - Brad Roberts showing up at DD's house at 6 AM with a flatbed, hauling the beast (and DD) to Brad's shop, where DD finds the entire Bay Area 914 community standing there with wrenches in hand - a scene of holy terror! Film the whole event as a documentary for SpeedChannel's garage shows.

Brad Anders

Amen, brother! an intervention!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.