Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale Renegade Hybrids Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Your eBay and Craigslist Ads for 914 Stuff
Rcorace50
I have a set of Renegade Hybrids seats on sale on ebay. I know this is my first post, but I'm just getting started on a 6 cylinder conversion and I expect to be more active in the near future.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/291618191733?

Pair of Renegade Hybrids seats for a Porsche 914. These seats are in like new condition. There is no visible wear, rips or damage of any kind. I'm not sure if they are the sport or touring model. The side bolsters on the back are approximately 6" deep. The side bolsters on the bottoms are approximately 5" high. I removed them from a 1972 914 I purchased. The previous owner was setting up the car for autocross. I am setting it up for street and put original style seats in it. The seats do NOT come with the rails. Here is a chance to get some racing style seats for a reasonable price,with no core charges or shipping to deal with.

Cheers

Rich

Click to view attachment
Rcorace50
Seats were sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.