Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 15x11 fuchs price
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
exultant1
Hey Guys,

I have a pair of 15 by 11 inch fuchs...any idea how much I should price them in the classified section. It also has 345-35-15 Pirelli 70% thread.
Part # 91176102000
exultant1
Correction ...part number in pelican says it's 15x7 but it's now modified to 15x11

6*15 36 911 361 020 00 Polish / elox.rtnumber

How much would the pair sell for??
exultant1
***15x6 and now 15x11
Mueller
About $50 each....

Unless you can find some brand new tires at a reasonable cost.....

Sure your tires might be okay for now, but the next person that runs those could fubar a tire on their 1st trip around the block and be hosed.
Mueller
Tirerack has some tires.... $700 each, ouch
exultant1
Ok so if I sell them to you for 200 a pair ...you wouldn'the buy them?
r_towle
I will give you 50 bucks for one, I need a cool hose reel on the house.
brant
I'd buy them
mgp4591
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif Jus' sayin'...
jd74914
I would buy them too.

Someone could probably cut the wide rim off and weld a narrower one back on.

Post up a picture; I'm quite curious as to what 15x11 Fuchs look like. smile.gif
exultant1
2 pairs on ebay...going for 2500 and the other 3k for the pair. I guess I'm posting on ebay in the next couple days. Thanks guys
jd74914
Good luck! Those prices seem too high, especially for replicas in a market with basically no tires, but more power to you if you can get it. smile.gif

The guy selling 2 pairs seems a little crazy...who wants to buy a $2500 set of Fuchs knowing that one of them was cracked and welded. The cracked/welded spoke still looks a little suspect too.

Click to view attachment
rgalla9146
They're replicas ?
The photo of the rear surface looks too rough for real Fuchs.
A real Fuchs 15 x 11 is a RSR wheel an they commonly get $5000. Each.
A fake wheel welded ?
Safety and tires are issues.
jd74914
Sorry, those aren't the wheels exultant1 has; just the ones he referred to on eBay.

I termed them replicas, but in reality they are re-barrelled real Fuchs per the ad (not extra-wide cast wheels). They do look pretty porous for Fuchs, but I haven't looked at many.
Mueller
QUOTE(exultant1 @ Nov 17 2015, 10:11 PM) *

2 pairs on ebay...going for 2500 and the other 3k for the pair. I guess I'm posting on ebay in the next couple days. Thanks guys

Good luck..."going for" does not equal "sold for"

And whomever that "Ernies" wheel place is, they sure know their marketing....

Selling Volvo spacers/adapters as Ferrari since they are the same specs...nice!

Every single item they are selling can be found way less.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.