Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Dash installation video got it up on my Facebook
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I have the installation on my Facebook site right here.

Brad does a really great job showing what it takes and adds some commentary that's helpful.

https://www.facebook.com/914-Rubber-742771555844180/

Please be sure to like us if you do.
rfinegan
Nice Video, Thanks to all who were involved
porschetub
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Nov 19 2015, 05:22 AM) *

Nice Video, Thanks to all who were involved

Who better to explain this procedure,my dealings with Brad have 110% really helpful to me considering I was on the otherside of the world.
Top marks to Mikey for making such good parts and helping members on here beerchug.gif .
Mikey914
Brad is truly one of the pillars of the community, he's been in these for years, super knowledgeable. You can just listen to the commentary. He's not just telling you how to install, he's offering up history, as well as some commentary.

If you are in need of any parts, if he doesn't have it, he can probably find it. Some of the NOS items he has are unabtanium, and he's fair.
dlkawashima
Nice video. Just an FYI, on my dash the three rearward facing nuts were the metal ones, numbers 1, 6 and 9 in this picture:

IPB Image
KELTY360
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 18 2015, 08:01 AM) *

Please be sure to like us if you do.

I like you just fine Mark....but not enough to join facebook in order to watch the vid. dry.gif
Mikey914
We are also including new metal nuts for all as they are actually easier to use, no extra cost.
Mikey914
Actually on utube, but I think they make you join too.
Hoping to boost our likes some too -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZPoQd_V-6o...eature=youtu.be
jd74914
Edit: Oops...too slow
GaroldShaffer
I don't know. I hear those Mark & Brad guys are nothing but trouble. biggrin.gif

Nice video. Thanks for making the tops beerchug.gif
struckn
Good to know, well done. Now I know how to remove the Guages after watching this. My Odometer is froze and I hesitated messing with it but Brad makes it look easier then what I thought it would be. Thanks!

GeorgeRud
Videos like this (and new products like these) make our hobby much more accessible for many as they clearly show how to do these projects.

Thanks go out to Mike and Brad for all your fine efforts and products over the years!
Mikey914
I would like to solicit all to start collecting those videos. We are working on a way to host them, and will be linking to the part on the site, but will make them directly accessible and cataloged. I feel strongly we need a video repository for parts installation. We have purchased a dedicated server to set this up and will be integrating it soon.

As well as cleaning up our site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.