Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My aching back. Who wants to help?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Carlitos Way
Well, I have to replace my clutch. I need someone to help me out with the process, as my back is less than prone for this job. I'll pay some money, provide pizza, beer, soda. I'm in Simi Valley.

Thanks y'all
Eric_Shea
You need to retitle the ad:

Free Beer and Pizza!

Sorry I can't help because of the 11 hour drive but... you got a bump outta the deal.
Carlitos Way
Thanks Eric,

I appreciate the input. smile.gif I might have to end up doing it alone. I just don't want it to take 3 weekends.
Brad Roberts
I'll be in your area for my court dates next week. If you dont mind a person who has been arrested for two felony's helping you out... LOL I'm available to help you next Friday on my way back to the SF bay area. I have court on Wed. and Thursday.

If you do want my help... make sure you have the semi difficult to find CV bolt socket. Also make sure you have EVERYTHING we need which includes CV bolt washers/CV gaskets/new cone screws for the shift linkage.. I would also plan on buying 2-3 NEW cv bolts.

Shoot me a PM or email. I'll have another qualified person with me to help. I may ask for a tank of gas for the crew cab.. I havent been eating much lately.

B
Aaron Cox
carlos....

i *MAY* be in your hood next weekend. ill keep ya posted....
Carlitos Way
Aaron,

Any help is welcome. If Brad is open sooner, I may take him up for the opportunity to help him out financially (at least a little).

Otherwise, Clutch party next weekend.

Carlos
KaptKaos
Mine is gonna need to be replaced soon too. So if you have the clutch party next weekend, please let me know so I can come help/learn too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.