Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 Targa
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
payam
This is a 1974 Porsche 914 Targa. Its orange/red in color. Black top. Only 24,000 miles. No rust. California car as far as I can tell. Recently had the gas tank resurfaced, new fuel pump put in, and all 4 brake calipers replaced. I've owned the car since May of this year. Matching numbers and no aftermarket additions (except for the brake calipers recently replaced). Motivated to sell to make room for my new toy. $14,000 OBO. Thanks for reading.
iwanta914-6
Pictures might help...
Mike Fitton
BHCC?
dflesburg
Welcome to 914 world, sounds like an amazing car!
gcrotvik
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Nov 19 2015, 07:22 AM) *

BHCC?

Good catch! I missed that. Others might too.
rhodyguy
So...I would'nt buy the car just because. Because there's 0 pictures, 0 posts, joined on the 18th, I'll presume there is some engine of unknown displacement that starts, ad reads like poop and the member could actually be a retail vendor that brings nothing else to the table and isn't being upfront.

If a 'only' a car dealership is this allowed? Eric?
budk
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Nov 19 2015, 01:53 PM) *

So...I would'nt buy the car just because. Because there's 0 pictures, 0 posts, joined on the 18th, I'll presume there is some engine of unknown displacement that starts, ad reads like poop and the member could actually be a retail vendor that brings nothing else to the table and isn't being upfront.

If a 'only' a car dealership is this allowed? Eric?

But its a rare Targa ! poke.gif
Cairo94507
And only 24K miles........ yeah, in their mind.
Shredhead
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 19 2015, 07:17 PM) *

And only 24K miles........ yeah, in their mind.

But it's from Beverly Hills.
mepstein
"No rust. California car as far as I can tell" - implies a lot, guarantees nothing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.