Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: At last! Porsche 918 vs LaFerrari vs McLaren P1
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thieuster
You Tube

Menno
Big Len
saw it last night.....great video. Harris does a terrific job. If I had a million dollar to piss away on one car, since I'm a sucker for a pretty face, the Ferrari would be mine. And what a sound.
Bruce Hinds
Wow - eeeeee . . .. that was fun.
piratenanner.gif
mgp4591
After seeing this and other separate comparisons on different shows, I'd really have to go with the 918. The others are really good but as Chris states, the 918 does everything the others do and much more. Drive it like you're a grandma if you want- you can and it won't balk one bit. Put some foot into it and it rewards you with all the thrills you can stand, all the while taking care not to bite you back like supercars of old. Well behaved, superior performance, unmatched safety and thrills. Sounds like the perfect combination to me...!!
SKL1
Saw a 918 at Cars and Coffee this morning in north Scottsdale, but I'd still take a CGT if it had to be a Porsche, otherwise my dream car is still the McLaren F1 even though it's a dinosaur compared to the new supercars. The center seat, MANUAL, and normally aspirated engine do it for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.