Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Private Race Shop Mechanic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
John Galt
Our small private shop in Costa Mesa is seeking a mechanic/fabricator to work on race prep and other projects. In addition to myself, LotusJoe of this and other forums also works at the shop as well as individuals involved in MotoAmerica. We currently run in Lemons and VARA and have designs on other series. Vehicles include but not limited to MGB, Porsche 914, BMW 2002, as well as an extensive collection of Triumph motorcycles.

This is up to a full-time position with benefits, though we are open to part-time work for situations such as semi-retired individual, college student, fireman, etc.

We are an equal opportunity employer.
Dave_Darling
Wait, who are you?? wink.gif

Good luck with your search!

--DD
Mike Bellis
Sounds like a fun job! Wish I was closer...
John Galt
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Nov 20 2015, 06:52 PM) *

--DD

Richard Varner, owner of MotoAmerica with Wayne Rainey, and I own the shop. We race Lemons as John Galt Racing #967. We own a small utility in Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Kentucky. I run the utility.
Cracker
LOL! However, the proper question is...who is John Galt? piratenanner.gif

T

QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Nov 20 2015, 09:52 PM) *

--DD

Cuda911
I can vouch for OP. A great guy, and a great shop too. Anyone will be lucky to work there. He gave me some freebie 914 parts last year.
colingreene
I might actually fit your needs really well.
Who do i need to call?
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(John Galt @ Nov 21 2015, 07:04 PM) *

QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Nov 20 2015, 06:52 PM) *

Richard Varner ...

I was referring to your user name...

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.