Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floor Mats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dralf
I have a black 75 teener, and with my new black interior it does not take long for the floor mats to become covered with gray garage dust and dirt as I climb in and out as I still tinker with it. The previous owner had some rough berber red and black floor mats that he gave me. I liked that splash of red color plus it hides any dirt. I washed them but they look too faded and worn so I would like to replace them with identical ones.

Anyone out there have suggestions where to get some multi-colored mats ? I have searched the web but all I see are solid black or charcoal
StratPlayer
Try Coco Mats, heres the url:

http://www.cocomats.com/Custom.htm
Allan
If I had mats I wouldn't be able put my feet on the ground to get my car moving. biggrin.gif
jim912928
I use lloyds mats....can pick your choice of colors and accents. They are now authorized to embroider PORSCHE now. I got mine from GPR but you can go there or Pelican.
anthony
I've got Lloyd's mats but IMO they are poorly designed when it comes to a teener. You are supposed to install these plastic hooks in your original carpet and then hook the Lloyd mat to it so that it doesn't slide. The problem is that the location of the plastic tooks corresponds exactly to where the factory carpet hooks into the floor board thus there is no where to hook it. Not to mention the fact that I wouldn't want to pierce a hook into my 30 year old carpet that is in excellent shape. My mats end up sliding up against the pedals and it sucks.

Ideally I'd like a mat that was the same shape as the factory carpet and went around the pedals.

dralf
smile.gif Thanks for the lead on COCO Mats, that looks like the old set that came with the car. I will take the advice from some of you regarding mats slipping and sliding and just run with the old faded mats for a bit and if they stay put I will get new ones so that it does not look like I have been hauling top soil with the teener.

smooth_eddy
I just bought a set of custom mats from Auto Atlanta. They fit perfect and will embroider PORSCHE on them. But they were $125. Eddy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.