Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Late Driver’s Side Door
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I'm looking for a nice driver’s door for my 74. I don't need the glass, winder mechanism, window frames or handle/lock.

I’m hoping to find a straight door with no prior body work, no rust and no holes cut/drilled for speakers. The driver’s door on my 74 needs body and metal work and I'd rather try to find a good replacement door instead.

It would be ideal to find one in the Pacific Northwest to keep shipping costs down but I will consider all options to get a good door.

Thanks,

Greg
stevegm
I have a few. But they all have a little rust on the lower edge that holds the seal in. Not much. But a little bit of rust.
914runnow
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Nov 20 2015, 01:45 PM) *

I'm looking for a nice driver’s door for my 74. I don't need the glass, winder mechanism, window frames or handle/lock.

I’m hoping to find a straight door with no prior body work, no rust and no holes cut/drilled for speakers. The driver’s door on my 74 needs body and metal work and I'd rather try to find a good replacement door instead.

It would be ideal to find one in the Pacific Northwest to keep shipping costs down but I will consider all options to get a good door.

Thanks,

Greg

so you want one with the crash rail??
gcrotvik
QUOTE(914runnow @ Nov 20 2015, 01:44 PM) *

Thanks,

Greg

Yes, a 74 door.
stevegm
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Nov 20 2015, 07:44 PM) *

QUOTE(914runnow @ Nov 20 2015, 01:44 PM) *

Thanks,

Greg

Yes, a 74 door.

Actually I have a '74 parts car that may have a good door. I haven't really looked at it. It is still on the car. I'll look at it tomorrow.
boxstr
Greg, I have a few doors at camp. I will look and see if I have a good one for you.
Craig at CAMP
gcrotvik
QUOTE(boxstr @ Nov 20 2015, 08:29 PM) *

Greg, I have a few doors at camp. I will look and see if I have a good one for you.
Craig at CAMP

The orange/tangerine color door looks good. Thank you Craig.

Let me know what you find.

Greg
boxstr
Greg, I checked and the orange one is an early door.
The others, later doors, are probably not what I think you want.
You are always welcome to come out and look.
Craig
gcrotvik
QUOTE(boxstr @ Nov 25 2015, 11:21 AM) *

Greg, I checked and the orange one is an early door.
The others, later doors, are probably not what I think you want.
You are always welcome to come out and look.
Craig

Thanks for checking, Craig. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Still looking for a nice late driver's door.
gcrotvik
Still looking. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.