Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LS-powered 914, Atlanta
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GregAmy
Someone here? A racing buddy of mine talked with the guy yesterday at the Lowe's somewhere in the Atlanta area. Looks like really quality work.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image[/QUOTE]
TravisNeff
Yes that's Cracker 's car
whitetwinturbo
cheer.gif drooley.gif cheer.gif
GermermanCarGuy
search "Build - Last 3%* - Getting close to running!, Build Thread - Additional Pictures added of car..."
rgalla9146
So....he was using that car to grab some lumber at Lowes ?
Porschef
Nice Pickup...
drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif
Cracker
Ha! Too funny. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with Mike yesterday. We exchanged contact info and I'm looking forward to seeing his Camaro build. Third time out and I even made it home. piratenanner.gif

BTW Fella's: The trunk lid is going back on but I have a front crank seal seap/leak and the engine has to come out next week to fix. THEN the lid goes on...

Tony
Krieger
Holy crap! I love the flares squared in the rear. beer3.gif Insane lunar lander heat shielding for shock towers!
JRust
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Nov 20 2015, 02:24 PM) *

Yes that's Cracker 's car

agree.gif . Love that drivetrain drooley.gif
whitetwinturbo
beerchug.gif .........isn't everyone using goldleaf in their engine compartments?
EdwardBlume
That build is just plain bad ass!
bulitt
Really loved the LS2 build you did Tony!!!

IPB Image
1stworks
beautiful build!!!
Love the intake.
Chris H.
QUOTE(1stworks @ Nov 21 2015, 08:00 AM) *

beautiful build!!!
Love the intake.

agree.gif So clean. At first I thought that was the exhaust when he posted pictures putting it together. Thought that would get WAY too hot!
Cracker
Thanks. That car was really just a hot rod...this car is an entirely different animal! Two-weeks from TODAY I'll be at Roebling Road starting the sorting process. Yay!

PS: I'll HAVE-TO put the deck lid on...I made three stops Thursday and had 15-20 minute conversations each time. If you're in a hurry...don't take 914's!!! beerchug.gif

Tony

[quote name='bulitt' date='Nov 21 2015, 08:48 AM' post='2267781']

Jetsetsurfshop
[quote name='Cracker' date='Nov 21 2015, 06:33 AM' post='2267798']
Thanks. That car was really just a hot rod...this car is an entirely different animal! Two-weeks from TODAY I'll be at Roebling Road starting the sorting process. Yay!

PS: I'll HAVE-TO put the deck lid on...I made three stops Thursday and had 15-20 minute conversations each time. If you're in a hurry...don't take 914's!!! beerchug.gif

Tony

[quote name='bulitt' date='Nov 21 2015, 08:48 AM' post='2267781']
[/quote]

If you every make it down to Sebring let me know. Would love to see that car first hand. Oh and Sebring has a way of sorting all cars out. evilgrin.gif
Cracker
[quote name='Jetsetsurfshop' date='Nov 21 2015, 10:10 AM' post='2267809']
[/quote] If you every make it down to Sebring let me know. Would love to see that car first hand. Oh and Sebring has a way of sorting all cars out. evilgrin.gif
[/quote]

LOL! I doubt I'll be going to Sebring...I don't want to "shake and rattle" my car into individual pieces. blink.gif

I definitely plan on attending the Octeener Fest next year...try to come up - I'd look forward to meeting you and seeing your car too. beerchug.gif

Tony
mgp4591
Them boys down in Georgia been sippin' something good to come up with those ideas! aktion035.gif
whitetwinturbo
popcorn[1].gif .....is that a carbon fiber front bumper.......oh my
Cracker
You found our secret weapon! beerchug.gif

WTT: Yes, the bumper top, bumper and air-dam are all formed together...I tried to get another one for my current build but couldn't swallow price (again)!

Tony

QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Nov 21 2015, 06:23 PM) *

Them boys down in Georgia been sippin' something good to come up with those ideas! aktion035.gif
mgp4591
QUOTE(Cracker @ Nov 21 2015, 11:32 PM) *

You found our secret weapon! beerchug.gif

WTT: Yes, the top bumper, bumper and airdam are one piece CF....

Tony

QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Nov 21 2015, 06:23 PM) *

It was a good guess Tony- 3 of my girls live in Lawrenceville and I've talked and hung out with BIGKAT once on a visit. I'll give you a buzz next time I'm in town and I may even be up to rent a ride and go to Octeener Fest- I'd love to see some of these cars and drive those roads!
Cracker
In the Southern-way...you're always welcome (ever see Deliverance?)! lol-2.gif poke.gif

Bob's got my number - contact me before coming out and we'll make arrangements to meet up. All the best! beerchug.gif

Tony

[quote name='mgp4591' date='Nov 22 2015, 04:36 AM' post='2268057']
[/quote]
It was a good guess Tony- 3 of my girls live in Lawrenceville and I've talked and hung out with BIGKAT once on a visit. I'll give you a buzz next time I'm in town and I may even be up to rent a ride and go to Octeener Fest- I'd love to see some of these cars and drive those roads!
[/quote]
whitetwinturbo
drooley.gif chowtime.gif drooley.gif chowtime.gif drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.