Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Subaru engine cradle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tazz9924
Looking to buy an engine cradle for my suby conversion, please message my with what you have!Click to view attachment
mgp4591
ColdWater914.com. Ian is well known on this site and does great work- many here use his cradles and can vouch for the build quality. He may be behind a bit so check with him for availability. Oh, and welcome.png
tazz9924
i checked with ian a little while ago and he was uncertain when he would have tge cradles again. im just trying to force this build along. thanks for the welcome!
76-914
Mepstein had one, IIRC. FWIW, you can buy a tube bender from HF for $99 and make your own in an afternoon. 4130 materials run ~$175, DOM ~$150. beerchug.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 22 2015, 09:58 AM) *

Mepstein had one, IIRC. FWIW, you can buy a tube bender from HF for $99 and make your own in an afternoon. 4130 materials run ~$175, DOM ~$150. beerchug.gif

Sold my extra one to jim Kelly for his build. Ian needs to team up with someone who can help him get his products out to the buyers.
tazz9924
I guess im not the best welder and I really wouldn't know where to start but sorta looking for a used or un used one.
tazz9924
icon_bump.gif still looking for one!
mepstein
Smallcar and renegade make them. Wish Ian would make more...
tazz9924
does small car sell them seperate? and im gonna try calling isn today
tazz9924
went to small car today and picked up a mount thing now i move on to the mustache/cross member and trans hangars!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.