Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Porsche Rennsport Posters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
I want to find Rennsport Reunion poster I, ,II, III, and IV Would like to get high res files that would allow me to print for my garage.....

The images I currently have on my computer are not high red and won't work

PM me if you would be able to help and I'll shoot you my mail.
EdwardBlume
http://press.porsche.com/media/gallery2/v/...port_Reunion_V/

Not sure about the resolution on the earlier files...
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(RobW @ Nov 22 2015, 05:20 AM) *

http://press.porsche.com/media/gallery2/v/...port_Reunion_V/

Not sure about the resolution on the earlier files...

Thanks Rob. Downdoads from their site is easy, not sure the resolution is sufficienct to have printed as a poster. I'll try uploading to the Walmart Photo Center later. They will alert you as to the max size a pic can be printed

In any case, if someone has one of these posters and a camera, I'd still like the high res file
campbellcj
Most of those are definitely too low resolution to print at any size. Even 4x6. Thanks for the link anyway - they're great computer wallpaper!
jim_hoyland
Update: I downloaded one poster from the Porsche site. It is 17.8 MB. The Posterburner website recommends a file size of 10MB for a 24" x 36" poster

Seems like the Porsche website downloads will work ?
pete000
I have the actual Lime Rock Rennsport 1 Poster !
campbellcj
It's the older images that are very low res.

I have the actual IV and V posters as well - gonna get them framed for my new office shortly. My staff will soon be staring at lots of car and racing pictures, like it or not. wink.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Nov 22 2015, 04:50 PM) *

Update: I downloaded one poster from the Porsche site. It is 17.8 MB. The Posterburner website recommends a file size of 10MB for a 24" x 36" poster

Seems like the Porsche website downloads will work ?

Only the Rennsport V was a high red file, the others are too small.
jim_hoyland
Some of the files download as .png When I try to upload to Walmart Photo Center, it says that only .jpeg files are printable. Any work around for this ??
biosurfer1
You should be able to open it in a photo editor and "save as" and change it to a jpeg.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Nov 24 2015, 03:26 PM) *

You should be able to open it in a photo editor and "save as" and change it to a jpeg.

Thanks; that worked. Turns out that RR posters for !, II, !!! are to small to print anything larger than 8 x 10

Still looking for high res files for any of the above
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.