Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i hate...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mattillac
someone sideswiped my car while i was at work today. headbang.gif at least they left their info with my roomy who was at home when it happened. a police report was filed also. this has never happened to me before. i probably deserved it for something i've done i guess. can anyone refer me to a good body shop in the sf bay area? that's if i can even get their insurance to cover the damages. ar15.gif headbang.gif pissoff.gif slap.gif alfred.gif bs.gif flipa.gif smash.gif welder.gif
Joe Bob
IF...it had to happen....you at least had them leave their personal info.

So many people don't...count your blessings...have a beer and chase loose wimmen... wink.gif
Brent
If I had a nickel....
I swear, when I pick up son form elementary school, few people use blinkers (courtesy people, you are not more important than I am) , and it seem as if some are battling for fricken pole position. I know some people have jobs to get back to and are ina hurry, but damn, is it gonna take a child to get hurt for them to control themselves?
Jenny
a bit south from you, but Yeaman autobody is the place to go, especially if insurance is covering it. He (Scott) does awesome work, and he's a 914-6 owner/racer to boot. I'll dig up his # for you. Shop is on East Bayshore in Palo Alto, off 101.

Jen

Here it is...

YEAMAN AUTO BODY
2025 E BAYSHORE RD, PALO ALTO, CA 94303
Phone: (650) 328-8169

Scott's a great guy, he'll take care of your baby!!
McMark
I know a shop in Napa. It's closer. But we can't bill your insurance company. You'll have to get paid from them and then come see us.

Am I being too self-promotional?
hide.gif
Jenny
A'yup! I'll vouch for you guys. Brandon & you do gud work! clap.gif

Jen
mattillac
thanks alot for the recommendations smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif . the guys personal info is on the police report, but not his insurance info dry.gif hmmm, i wonder why. i called my insurance company tonight so i'll find out what is going to happen tomorrow hopefully.

the damage isn't as bad as i imagined it to be. a nice big dent in my left rear quarter panel in front of the wheel. i was picturing the side of my car missing. laugh.gif looks like it could be hammered out. i don't really know tho.
redshift
Get John's flare video, and don't stop! smash.gif

M
McMark
I've got a rear fender for cheap if you end up needing it.
maf914
QUOTE (mikez @ Mar 11 2005, 04:24 PM)

So many people don't...count your blessings...have a beer and chase loose wimmen... wink.gif

agree.gif My only experience has been with a-holes who have hit my cars and left the scene. Makes you want to hunt them down and ar15.gif

Did I just agree with Zois? laugh.gif
xsboost90
yeah crappy drivers make you wonder how they passed their liscense tests...My buddy had his 944 backed into, got a nice big check, then the other day he drove his turbo 44 to work-the nice one- and someone backed into that too! DIdnt do much just a scuff but still, they all must drive like my great gpa...by sound. Back up till you hear the crunch then put er in drive.
Joe Bob
QUOTE (maf914 @ Mar 12 2005, 06:04 AM)
QUOTE (mikez @ Mar 11 2005, 04:24 PM)

agree.gif My only experience has been with a-holes who have hit my cars and left the scene. Makes you want to hunt them down and ar15.gif

Did I just agree with Zois? laugh.gif

Scary.... dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.