Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 914 body/roller for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
fasthonda
Need room in the garage so I'm selling my spare chassis. Currently sitting on a dolly but will be putting the suspension and doors back on to make it a roller. Excellent candidate for a race car or conversion. $2000. Located in Greenville South Carolina

The good
Very rust free as its New Mexico car. The hell hole is perfect and floor pans are near rust free. There is some rust at the bottom of the jack points and in the rear trunk. Rear suspension areas look great. No undercoating.

The bad
Car was hit in the right front during its life and repaired. The right front quarter panel has been replaced and there is some wrinkles in the wheel well. Replacement Quarter panel to door is a little out of alignment. Shock tower looks good.

Trunks have been spray painted black. Front trunk cut for AC.

Original color is red but was painted orange.

Doors not pictured but included. Gas tank and windshield trim I plan to keep.

Will be add new pictures after I reassemble it to roller state.

More pictures at stoiberracing.blogspot.com

Michael

Pictures. More on request
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
sixaddict
Michael:
My buddy went and bought a Cayman for his wife so he is out of the project business as no garage space.

I am sure some " masochist" out there will come along and relieve your of the pain and restore your garage space. biggrin.gif

Cheers,

Terry
brooks944
PM sent, thanks
fasthonda
Bump with the New Year. Photo link added. Now has suspension.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.