Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More rust found!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jones
I was poking around on the car today looking @ this and observing that. I looked @ the seal that is attached to the door and found that the channel that holds the seal, towards the front nearest the hinges, is rusted and pitted. That is a poor explanation, lets see... The large seal that butts up against the body when the door closes.
That’s a strange place for rust, is it not? Looks to me a new door will be in order. Anyone else had rust in that location?
scotty b
dry.gif That's bizarre. these cars rarely have any rust issues. You better get rid of that thing and find a good one laugh.gif

Yeah they rust there,and the floors, and the hell hole, and the jack posts, and the front trunk, and the rear trunk,and the rockers, and thewindshield frame, and the windshield, and the back glass, and the........
xsboost90
yeah mine is rusted there as well, im going to patch it in and por15 it.
jones
[QUOTE]Yeah they rust there, and the floors, and the hell hole, and the jack posts, and the front trunk, and the rear trunk, and the rockers, and the windshield frame, and the windshield, and the back glass, and the........

I know I have most of those as well dry.gif I have never, however, heard of that spot until now. The pass side is fine however.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.