Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Fiberglass Fender & Rocker Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
SOLD

... pending funds

Well, after spending a lot of time and effort carefully packaging these, then waiting over a month for the 'buyer' to send the check, then backing out when recently asked when the check was actually coming, these are on the market again dry.gif

This is a nice complete set of glass GT fenders and matching rocker panels. These are the 1/8" thick ones, quality items, not the thin cheesy ones.

There are some minor abrasions in the primer coat from being move around over the years, but in very good solid condition.

Actually, there is one extra front fender included - one of those cheesy thin ones (no extra charge) so you can compare the difference if so inclined shades.gif

They're all packed up ready to go, fenders in one carton, rockers in another.

$400.00 FIRM - Prefer local pick up (Harbor City, CA), but will consider shipping at buyer's expense

If shipping is required, shoot me a PM with your address and phone # (indicate residence or business address) and I'll get a shipping quote for you (and drop off at FedEx or UPS) as needed.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
ooops my bad! i misread and thinking it was a metal. sorry sir Mark!
ahycaramba
Any chance on splitting the set? I'm interested in the rocker panels.
euro911
Really interested in selling as a complete kit.
euro911
SOLD

... Pending funds biggrin.gif

Thanks ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.