Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pic for Airsix!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
finally found the pic of the Mike Nugent 914 whoopdedo event.

My car is in the left, so where is yours?

Geoff
sixnotfour
That is my yellow Six on the right biggrin.gif

If I remember correct you had just bought yours or thinking about confused24.gif

That was a while ago. I had 2 black eyes. (Long story) drunk.gif
jim912928
there is a shark in those waters!
sixnotfour
928 kinda spoiled the pic. It would been better if there was motor hoist pulling the out the v-8 and a 914 on jackstands for it to goi in. laugh.gif

2000 I think
Bleyseng
That tall guy, Joe S was thinking about buying a car. I had mine for 5 years at that time but just had got the motor back in. JoeS did buy one and is a good friend of mine.

Ahhh, you are that guy with the yellow six. Funny how the internet works.
Yep, 2000.
Geoff

Roger, bite me! bootyshake.gif
airsix
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Mar 11 2005, 05:29 PM)
finally found the pic of the Mike Nugent 914 whoopdedo event.

My car is in the left, so where is yours?

Geoff

Cool! I definitely remember you Geoff. Sixnotfour - I remember you too. 2.4 with cool CNC billet monogramed "914-6" airbox lids, right?

I've got some pictures around here somewhere too. I'll try to find and scan a few. I know I had a group shot from late in the day. A few people had already left (like Sixnotfour) but I'm sure Geoff is in the picture.

-Ben M.
airsix
Group shot.
airsix
Here's what my car looked like 12 hours before we left. All four quarter panels still in primer. laugh.gif
airsix
12 hours later. (quickie emergency rattle-can) Painted, sanded, polished, ready to load and go. (Oops. Butt's a little high. Dropped it a notch after picture taken)
airsix
One more at the meet.
sixnotfour
The silver 76 2.0 had 8 inch Fuchs ,John and Rose Blonk, We Met there , he lives .5 mile away. We are good porsche buds,
He did the Motor Meister quick six deal 2.7/solexcams/zentih carbs , lasted 15k. started leaking and smoking ,He was happy for the money spent.
Now were doing a 2.5 alum case engine. E cams ,9.5-1, 2.7 heads,Webers

Mike Couch , Sold his Chalon TG, He and Dan Root high school buddies.

Its been years time for another. beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
Joe S is the tall guy standing next to me, third from the left. Joe bought the 914 next to yours Ben, the BMW purple one. Its a nice car now after tons of work to fix DPO mistakes.

I wonder how Phil Haun is doing?

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.