Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finding Members Locally
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
db9146
I live in Atlanta and was hoping that there is a way to search through the active members to see who lives nearby. Is there a way to search the member list by location? It doesn't appear that there is.
Trekkor
It would be cool to have a world map with all the points highlighted.

KT
ws91420
Nope. Only way is to start a thread w/ your location in the title and hope people respond. Not everyone puts their actual location in.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE (trekkor @ Mar 11 2005, 08:15 PM)
It would be cool to have a world map with all the points highlighted.

KT

A thread with a US map and red dots was going around a few months ago.

There's a emergency contact list.
db9146
Thanks...I tried that.

The reason I'm asking is because I was considering driving up to Hershey for the Swap Meet on April 23 and was looking for one or two folks that might be interested in riding up as well. Its about 750 miles from Atlanta and its a lot easier drive with a couple of folks to split it with as opposed to driving up by myself. Would be a lot more fun as well.
Gint
Dude, start a thread and ask for contacts and other folks heading up to Hershey from your way. A caravan thread, contact thread, whatever, just do it! cool.gif
Allan
There is THIS but I don't know how helpful it is for what you are looking for.
anthony
I think every region/area should have their own mailing list. In the Bay Area we have the roadglue list. It makes it easy to reach just folks in your area and make announcements that just apply to a small amount of people.
jgullock
I pass on going up the Hershey Highway (Sorry, I couldn't resist)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.