Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6 - conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vincesix
I am looking for a experienced shop in the greater Los Angeles (i am in Riverside) to do the installation of my engine, mount, trans ect. Any recomendations. I have all the parts and ready to go.
Trekkor
Tell us more about your project. Specs and pics.

KT
boxstr
Call the Dan Root Mobile Conversion Werks. biggrin.gif
CCLINDRW
vincesix
project info: 73, grand prix white, 911 front supension,turbo tie rods,delrin bushings,22 mm torsion bars,front and rear adjustable sway bars,200lb springs, adjustable konis, 4 point cage, perterson oil tank up front. earls oil cooler up front,2.5 ltr, rs pistons, solex cams, short gears, bolt on rear flares, momo fia seat, 5 pt harness's, 7 and 8" fuchs. nothing special but it will suit my needs. pics later.
Mueller
Ottos and Precision Motorworks(??) (or motorsports) come to mind for shops in the So-Cal area that do these conversions on a regular basis.....
Aaron Cox
Yep, Don and glen at precision motion in riverside can hook you up. im not far from riverside.....

tell us about your ride.... smilie_pokal.gif

Vince, were you selling an MSD box at the last D/G swap? and popped in at the november AX?
seanery
Alex Wong @ Precision Tech Motorsports (Marina Del Rey) 310-822-4566
Or
Dave Bouzaglou @TRE Motorspports in North Hollywood 818-509-0257
Steve
Otto welded in my Rich Johnson mount and did a bunch of other work for me.
He's in Venice beach.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.