Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huge black friday (starting now) sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Yes I normally don't do the sales, but decided to give it a shot this year.

Some items are below cost.

Searching my website has made it hard to see everything I have. We are working on a new site, but many newbies have no idea all the stuff I've been making. Dusting off the shelves and opening up some items for really great sale prices.

http://www.shop.914rubber.com/BLACK-FRIDAY....m1plqscsfapp03

Note you will have to click on the items to see the special sale price.

The wheel center caps say $85 on the description, but are MUCH less.
turk22
Order Placed Mark!

Happy Thanksgiving! beer.gif
mb911
QUOTE(turk22 @ Nov 26 2015, 02:22 PM) *

Order Placed Mark!

Happy Thanksgiving! beer.gif

Wow great deals not at that stage yet probably next year at this time
tweet
Hello Mark
Large order headed your way.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Olympic 914
Been putting off getting my order together, this was the incentive I needed.

Thanks
C-Ya MK
Hi Mark,
Order placed, Happy Thanksgiving
Mike
Mikey914
Thanks guys there is a very limited quantity of item so you will need to check out when done shopping. Once they are gone they are gone as they are at or under cost on many items.
Thanks all!

If the shipping is funky use the print and call to hold you items and I will invoice with correct shipping, if it is off.
shoguneagle
Placed an order this morning at 0041 or thereabouts. Your sale came at the perfect time since I am starting to paint the car and do need the parts ordered.

Also, it is my birthday present to myself - 74 on 11/28! My, My! How the time does fly>

Thanks for your 914 support and involvement

Steve Hurt
Montreal914
Just placed my order. beer.gif
Many times I couldn't see if this was the reduced price as it wouldn't show the original price (or 2 prices) confused24.gif
I figured they were good deal anyways, looking forward receiving these cheer.gif
I have a feeling replacing the wiring harness snorkel will be a pain dry.gif any advise sad.gif ...
Coondog
Got my order in thanks for the great prices....
Mikey914
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Nov 27 2015, 09:18 AM) *

Just placed my order. beer.gif
Many times I couldn't see if this was the reduced price as it wouldn't show the original price (or 2 prices) confused24.gif
I figured they were good deal anyways, looking forward receiving these cheer.gif
I have a feeling replacing the wiring harness snorkel will be a pain dry.gif any advise sad.gif ...

It's not a fun job, but better than not having one. I took off the connectors and slid through and re attached. You can use glycerin to provide a little lube if you need it.

We have also enabled the Reg mail option. There is a padded envelope built into the cost, but if you just want to trunk lock gasket, it's cheaper than Priority and has tracking and insurance.
Sale closed at Midnight Pacific, still a few good deals left.
clapeza
Got my order in! There's always something I need/want for the car, and Mark seems to always know what my car needs next...even before I know I need it!

Thanks for all that you do!

ntlgnt1
Got my order in. Thank you.
Mikey914
Sale is over, thanks to all
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.