Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huge Black Friday sal at 914Rubber.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
Yes I normally don't do the sales, but decided to give it a shot this year.

Some items are below cost.

Searching my website has made it hard to see everything I have. We are working on a new site, but many newbies have no idea all the stuff I've been making. Dusting off the shelves and opening up some items for really great sale prices.

http://www.shop.914rubber.com/BLACK-FRIDAY....m1plqscsfapp03

Note you will have to click on the items to see the special sale price.

The wheel center caps say $85 on the description, but are MUCH less.

Thanks guys there is a very limited quantity of item so you will need to check out when done shopping. Once they are gone they are gone as they are at or under cost on many items.
Thanks all!

If the shipping is funky use the print and call to hold you items and I will invoice with correct shipping, if it is off.
djway

If the shipping is funky use the print and call to hold you items and I will invoice with correct shipping, if it is off.
[/quote]

Done Happy Holidays beerchug.gif
PlaysWithCars
First I have to say kudos to you and thank you for the wide variety of products you offer for the 914. Many would be impossible to source if you hadn't invested in the R&D and tooling to make them.

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 26 2015, 09:45 PM) *

Define "off". I just placed an order and shipping seemed pretty high for the small parts I ordered. Is that what you mean by "off"?
Luke M
QUOTE(plays with cars @ Nov 27 2015, 11:03 AM) *

First I have to say kudos to you and thank you for the wide variety of products you offer for the 914. Many would be impossible to source if you hadn't invested in the R&D and tooling to make them.

Define "off". I just placed an order and shipping seemed pretty high for the small parts I ordered. Is that what you mean by "off"?

Same here. Shipping seams way " off" for sure.
The USPS flat rate option wouldn't work.
I just placed the order. I'll just wait for the shipping cost to be adjusted.
If you need my order # or any other info pm me.

Thanks,
Mikey914
The ongoing problem with Godady's shopping cart has been mostly with combining items. Buy 3 sets of wheel caps that can easily go in a Med flat rate box. sometimes it will combine and charge just for the box, sometimes it treats them as each having their own box. We have looked at the descriptions, enabled combining and the only thing that ships in it's own box should be the dash tops.

So, rest assured when we pull the order my guys are looking for shipping that doesn't look right. We have a few that have completed purchases that we will be refunding as soon as they ship. Kind of a pain, but we've been banging our head against the wall on this for some time. We are moving to the new platform within the year, and will have some pleasant surprises for ya all (functionality+ some fun stuff).

Thanks again,
Mark
Mikey914
QUOTE(Luke M @ Nov 27 2015, 10:14 AM) *

Thanks,

Luke,
I was about to PM you and looks like Blake took care if it for you. I'm showing we have already returned your overcharge.
Let me know if all is not right,
Mark
Amphicar770
USPS worked for me. A bit high but not crazy like the UPS option.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Amphicar770 @ Nov 27 2015, 05:35 PM) *

USPS worked for me. A bit high but not crazy like the UPS option.

We have also enabled the Reg mail option. There is a padded envelope built into the cost, but if you just want to trunk lock gasket, it's cheaper than Priority and has tracking and insurance.
Sale closed at Midnight Pacific, still a few good deals left.
Wonderbread
Good deals to be had, left almost 1000 @ the check out. Thanks
carl k
Darn- out of stock of the tan German loop carpet set sad.gif

Carl K.
RR914
Mark,
can you please check on my order regarding shipping as well. I also sent you a pm re: additional black LE lettering. Thanks
Robert
kkid
If a LE Vinyl Decal becomes available again I want one in orange please!!

Mikey914
All items are still in stock, but like most Black Friday sales only a limited quantity of items were on sale as the pricing was at or below cost.

The sale is over now thanks to all that came by.
Mark
Luke M
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 27 2015, 05:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Luke M @ Nov 27 2015, 10:14 AM) *

Thanks,

Luke,
I was about to PM you and looks like Blake took care if it for you. I'm showing we have already returned your overcharge.
Let me know if all is not right,
Mark

Hi Mark,

I just checked with pp and it's still the same amount when I checked out.
I'll keep an eye on it to see if it updates later today.

Thanks,

Luke
jim_hoyland
Nice sale Mark ! Any chance of getting the window channel gaskets/ fuzzies included ? Gotta get my windows to move smoothly again... smile.gif
db9146
I had a number of items in my cart but the shipping was so expensive I backed off and didn't buy anything.... Now I see the comments on the shipping being off headbang.gif
mepstein
I'm hoping the shipping gets adjusted. Mine seemed high. I sent an email to Blake but nothing yet.

One day Mark will post a " one of everything button" and I'll be crazy enough to hit it.
Mikey914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 28 2015, 04:34 PM) *

I'm hoping the shipping gets adjusted. Mine seemed high. I sent an email to Blake but nothing yet.

One day Mark will post a " one of everything button" and I'll be crazy enough to hit it.

The windshield chrome ships in it's own box, and is bulky as you bought 2 sets it didn't combine, your actual will be 1/2 what it charged.
Thanks,
Mark
mepstein
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 28 2015, 10:56 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 28 2015, 04:34 PM) *

The windshield chrome ships in it's own box, and is bulky as you bought 2 sets it didn't combine, your actual will be 1/2 what it charged.
Thanks,
Mark

I wasn't worried. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.