Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Restored 75-76 Relay Board W/ New Regulator $149 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
Restored Late Relay Board (no post for cover) with a new voltage regulator $149 shipped
NOS Early Version w/ large holes $43 shipped
Used Front Blower Motor $24 shipped

Paypal: a914nut@email.com
euro911
Mark, is the blower motor the front one? ... and if so, do all 3 speeds work?
914Sixer
Mark, the motor runs full blast, the slider on the dash control determines the speed. So I would say yes. As usual I offer a full refund if not up to speed.
euro911
The fan in the 'BB' has only worked on the medium speed since I got it. I thought I read that the motors had three different value resistors on them, and that the three different dash slider positions picked those different resistors through the motor coil to ground confused24.gif

Maybe it's my slider that needs attention then? confused24.gif
BeatNavy
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 30 2015, 02:51 AM) *

The fan in the 'BB' has only worked on the medium speed since I got it. I thought I read that the motors had three different value resistors on them, and that the three different dash slider positions picked those different resistors through the motor coil to ground confused24.gif

Maybe it's my slider that needs attention then? confused24.gif

The resistors are separate from the blower motor. They are inside the housing where the 3 (4?) prong connector attaches to the housing. It's likely one or more of your resistors there is fried. IIRC it uses those resistors in different series to control the amount of the juice to the motor for low / med speeds. I got mine working last year except for low speed (which would start smoking, generally a bad thing). Having said that, it can't hurt to clean the grounds at the sliders in the dash.
euro911
Thanks Rob ... I'll add that chore to the list.

beerchug.gif
914Sixer
icon_bump.gif
golden2.0
I would like to buy your late relay board if you still have it.

JJG
914Next
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 29 2015, 06:14 PM) *

Restored Late Relay Board (no post for cover) with a new voltage regulator $149 shipped

What is considered early version on the regulator?
914Next
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 29 2015, 06:14 PM) *

What is considered early version on the regulator?
914Sixer
Big tall one is the early one. The new one is 1/2 size and twice the price.
euro911
"NOS Early Version w/ large holes $43 shipped"

Mark, I should grab this for Dianne's '71 (as a spare) if it's still available. LMK

Thanks

914Sixer
OK, last one going to Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.