Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: octane decal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
rangrbob
Does anyone know a source for a reproduction decal for this version of the octane decal? I could not find anyone in my searches. If not, could one of you provide a good straight on photo of one that is in near perfect condition.

Thanks

Karl

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
dlkawashima
Car-Bone may have one. Here is one that is close:

http://car-bone.pl/shop/98-roz-ron-sticker/

IPB Image

I would contact him if you want an exact duplicate ... he may already have it, or he can probably make it for you.
Tom_T
Karl,

AutoAtlanta has them, & maybe 914Rubber & Porsche Dealers may have them - the dealers due to ongoing great support for early 911s (as opposed to halfway support for our orphan 914s dry.gif ).

I've only seen the silver ones like in the pic above (my 73 has silver since new AFAIK as the 2nd owner since 75) - vs. your white one.

So send a PM to Pat Garvey (PIG on here I think) or maybe he'll weigh in here in O&H to ask what his OO 72 914/4 had, since IIRC yours is also a 72.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
scotty b
Pat Garvey goes by............wait for it.............

Pat Garvey. It's all over the place, like all the stickies at the top of the page rolleyes.gif

Or contact CARBONE. If he doesn't already make it proper, he can make them however you want. I have talked to him about making some "custom" stock style decals
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(scotty b @ Dec 1 2015, 07:39 PM) *

Pat Garvey goes by............wait for it.............

Soooo, is that a bad thing?

Pat Garvey. It's all over the place, like all the stickies at the top of the page rolleyes.gif

Or contact CARBONE. If he doesn't already make it proper, he can make them however you want. I have talked to him about making some "custom" stock style decals

porschetub
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Dec 2 2015, 12:58 PM) *

Car-Bone may have one. Here is one that is close:

http://car-bone.pl/shop/98-roz-ron-sticker/

IPB Image

I would contact him if you want an exact duplicate ... he may already have it, or he can probably make it for you.

His work is great,don't mean to diss him however but he did a heap of fan shroud stickers but got the spelling wrong due to English not being his native tongue.
The sharks on the bird were on to it straight off,some being less than nice about it,next day he had a new selection all done correctly ready to ship...top guy IMO.
Dion
Here you go Karl, pic of one on my car. Good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.