Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early backpad vinyl and early seat group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
We've been working on making the replacement vinyl back pad vinyl as well as the fixed passenger seat back an base vinyl.

We almost have these done and will be doing a test fit tho next week.

We will be offering early black vinyl as the standard, but can offer different infills as an add on.

As you know I try to keep pricing reasonable and will have my costs finalized shortly. I wanted to show we we were working on these and what we gave done so far.

There was another thread about the early back pad vinyl I can't seem to find.

Here's what we've done so far.
Mikey914
Base of passenger side back.
toolguy
Mark. . I'm in for the early setup. . can you add in a drivers seat upholstery set for a package deal??
I want the whole mess done at one time with the same pattern vinyl. .
7TPorsh
Wow! Nice! i can see how you do all this....three hands!
I would be interested in the drivers seat outer and inserts and passenger inserts....ok on the back pad!

Will these be finished pieces or kits? or both?
puffinator
Looks great. As you know, I am ready to order when you are
mepstein
I had no idea I needed this until I saw this thread. If that's the budget houndstooth, I'm in.

Are you making new pressboard panels?
Mikey914
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Dec 1 2015, 08:24 PM) *

Wow! Nice! i can see how you do all this....three hands!
I would be interested in the drivers seat outer and inserts and passenger inserts....ok on the back pad!

Will these be finished pieces or kits? or both?

My secret is out!

Right now just patterning the vinyl, and yes that't the budget houndstooth. We will be making the back pad pressboard, but haven't yet. The seat bases we will only be doing vinyl, at least unless there is enough demand. biggrin.gif
Mr Pharmacist
I might be interested depending on price and timescale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.