Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS NOS Bumper Tops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
G e o r g e
1 set both NOS bumper tops delivered Conus $1550.00 OBO, paypal fee's additional
G e o r g e
icon_bump.gif
thelogo
1750 $ ?

Are these gold plated or did they come off of a

Museum piece

QUOTE(thelogo @ Dec 11 2015, 08:55 PM) *

1750 $ ?

Are these gold plated or did they come off of a

Museum piece

Ya, try locating a NOS set.
euro911
Maybe you should let Magnus know these are up for sale shades.gif
bdstone914
Last ones i sold went for $600 each.
Hawk
I paid more than that 3 years ago for NOS. If you've planned a concours original equipment car that's the cost of admission.
Jett
Nice parts, but I'm with Bruce. In the last 6 months I purchased a NOS. front and back for a total of $600

But, perhaps the market has changed
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 12 2015, 10:29 AM) *

Nice parts, but I'm with Bruce. In the last 6 months I purchased a NOS. front and back for a total of $600

Perhaps you should read Bruce's post again.

You got a great deal. Congrats.

Thanks for the Bump

I could use a set for $600 total. ..please point me in that direction.
Jett
smile.gif $600 was a great and reasonable deal, but north of $1000 is too expensive for me. Hope you do well.

QUOTE(396 @ Dec 12 2015, 12:42 PM) *

I could use a set for $600 total. ..please point me in that direction.
Mike Fitton
I see the NOS label on the front piece and the attaching studs look new, however the back piece has some rust forming on the studs and the metal plate that is peeking through in the first picture looks rusty.
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Dec 12 2015, 04:40 PM) *

I see the NOS label on the front piece and the attaching studs look new, however the back piece has some rust forming on the studs and the metal plate that is peeking through in the first picture looks rusty.

I wasn't trying to hide the surface rust on the back rubber, and I could have taken a wire wheel and cleaned off the rust,. but you can also tell from the pics it has never been mounted. the bag the rear came in had a label from Porsche, but I cannot seem to locate it now. the rust is just flash rusting from the bare steel. they have been in dry storage for years.
G e o r g e
icon_bump.gif
Larmo63
These look badass to me, and the price is not that bad.
G e o r g e
Bump icon_bump.gif beer3.gif icon_bump.gif beer3.gif
Series9
I want these for a customer's car.

Standby......
B2524
stoddards has them for 299 each.
just sayin.

G e o r g e
QUOTE(B2524 @ Feb 11 2016, 12:33 PM) *

stoddards has them for 299 each.
just sayin.

Thanks for the bump

Stoddards are not from Porsche.

If your going to buy aftermarket buy 914rubbers. I would, and will the next time I want to replace mine for a driver. hell I wish he was in production before I bought the 2 NOS sets I did, and that I had never installed the other on my 74.

Still available, also not looking to trade at this time.
G e o r g e
Bump
SixerJ
Nice parts George and not unreasonable price IMHO. Sticker looks like mid 1990?

Perfect parts for a high end restoration
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.